1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Chucklfish's Ocean Planets Scare the Shxt out of DEEP PHOBIA People

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by clr106, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Detruncate

Detruncate Void-Bound Voyager

clr106 listen to me, the human world is a mess. Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there. Darling it's better, down where it's wetter - Take it from me. Up on the shore they work all day, out in the sun they slave away. While we devotin', full time to floatin' - Under da sea.

You can also very meticulously build your way down. Show the water who's boss by displacing it.

2. krylo

krylo Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Mod?

I want horrible sea monster bosses. Krakens, Leviathans, etc. etc.

Get on it Chucklefish. Your lord demands it.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    Cirom, Lavranzo and TheFloranChef like this.
  3. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

What? I haven't demanded anything yet.

Lavranzo and krylo like this.
  4. clr106

clr106 Void-Bound Voyager

in fact that is what I fear most, I would start to think when you dig down and wanted to seal up and make space,THERE ARE TONS OF WATER ABOVE YOU,million tons...

and I would suspect anything you do can stop the water from leaking in(although I know in the game you can stop the water)

and there is another problem-- everytime you want to beam up there is a long long way up.

5. HI-MAX²

HI-MAX² Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This... This is so beautiful... A song from my childhood came to mind instantly.

Heck. I really would like to build a underwater base, someone can tell me if it's possible? :slowpoke:

6. TheFloranChef

TheFloranChef Giant Laser Beams

Yes, you need to swim for some time before being able to beam up. Imagine doing that with huge monsters looking for you.

The ocean is the perfect place for huge monsters, since you don't have to worry about them getting stuck in caves or holes. Can't wait for that!

Heartstrings and krylo like this.
  7. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Really beautiful underground pictures if you ask me

TheFloranChef likes this.
  8. Mister Green

Mister Green Phantasmal Quasar

The first time I got down there I wasn't expecting a background again, to see all the beautiful lights was just a wow moment.

9. TheFloranChef

10. Lich

Lich Void-Bound Voyager

11. TheFloranChef

oceanplanet.png

You can find a hawaiaan skirt to the left.

12. Frostfall

Frostfall Big Damn Hero

I love the ocean planets myself and have created a Hylotl for building a base on one at a later date. I don't think my Floran would like living under the sea very much :p