1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Character koala

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by scidoo, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scidoo

scidoo Aquatic Astronaut

Is there anyway I can convert my koala character over to giraffe? I basically started my character near the 26th February 2014 and spent hours and hours of exploring trying to build up my house. After a little break of the game, I play the game again and my character is gone. What can I do? I can remember backing up starbound but i only have disk_1 and disk_2 files.

I really need Hawklee back.

Best regards,

scidoo

I would also like my base back, please help
    I understand if the problem cannot be fixed[DOUBLEPOST=1428006033][/DOUBLEPOST]I've done some researching and I heard in the near future they are hoping that you can convert your koala character over to giraffe.

Is this correct?

2. nimmerland

nimmerland Existential Complex

Best Answer
    The player and world file(s) should not be moved to giraffe as they are not compatible.

To regain items for your giraffe character you may use /admin command and /spawnitem:
    A: Press Return Key (chat) with mouse cursor on your character, type:
    /admin
    and press Return Key to enable admin access

B: Now press Return Key again (chat), type
    /spawnitem ITEMNAME AMOUNT
    and press Return Key to spawn the desired amount of the specific item at the position of your mouse cursor

ITEMNAME see database: http://starbounditems.herokuapp.com/
    AMOUNT is a number up to 1000, if not provided it spawns one item
    If the item doesn't exist / was misspelled it spawns a perfect generic item (green block).​

C: Now press Return Key again (chat), type
    /admin
    and press Return Key to disable admin access

Dunto and The | Suit like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.