Changelog for v. Angry Koala

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Yeezus

Yeezus 2.7182818284590...

Thanks. This is an awesome update. hands dowwnn!

2. Oblivion

Oblivion Void-Bound Voyager

I'm unsure if this is the correct place to post this, but in the new update it would appear that (at least for me) all tier three worlds are being generated with tier two drops, i haven't encountered any dungeons yet so i can't speak for those, but this is definitely happening for mini bosses and random chests.

jhnnybgood and Flannicus90 like this.
  3. fabsen

fabsen Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone explain "tons of server improvments" in detail?

Are there changes for server admins/providers? - New settings in the .config files or administration tools.
    Or just technical improvements? - .dll changes, ignoreable for server providing or modding.

4. Zouleena

Zouleena Pangalactic Porcupine

These all look fab, can't wait to log in after work today and create a brand-spankin' new Chrysanthemum to give those trees a good planting, avoid the meteor showers and acid rain, and hunt me down some holiday goodies for my first ever planet-based greenhouse!

5. alexchief

alexchief Void-Bound Voyager

So I Can Use an old Character and just have to craft again the chips for the sectors or do I really have to wipe the little guy?

6. Yikes, even I felt the sting in that comment lol. In all seriousness, I know it can be frustrating to play a new patch that creates problems, but that is why this is a beta. Things will change, new bugs will appear, and Chucklefish will fix things that people report. It might be better for the game if you play and report the problems. :)

yay899 likes this.
  7. Toasty Goat

Toasty Goat Void-Bound Voyager

This is really a great update, but is there a way to delete characters?

Klokinator likes this.
  8. froesch

froesch Space Hobo

thx for all that stuff but why my ship is wiped? my backup shipworld file is 758 kb - the new one 188 kb and i would like to get my stuff back. (all chests with instruments and other stuff were on my ship)

9. arkend

arkend Space Penguin Leader

Here's hoping ship expansion is in the next patch.

10. Inco

Inco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This patch had better be christmassy, and bring joy and wonder.

[​IMG]

11. Zason

Zason Aquatic Astronaut

I needs the wipes, precious!

12. Brassqund

Brassqund Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Thanks for the new stuff.
    Yeah!
    And good work.

13. Kadenthekat

Kadenthekat Space Hobo

All my stuff on my ship disappeared WTH all my stuff is GONE

14. Amused2Death

Amused2Death Aquatic Astronaut

Thanks for the Xmas gift. Merry Christmas to all at Chucklefish. Really cool of you to already implement a community mod within the game, nice nod to your fans.

15. Kadenthekat

Kadenthekat Space Hobo

Business Cat likes this.
  16. Fox Mc.Cloud

Fox Mc.Cloud Aquatic Astronaut

I crash whenever i play a song using an instrument...

17. Yanrishatum

Yanrishatum Void-Bound Voyager

When they'll start to make normal changelogs? Not "we did X, Y, Z, ..., N and more", where "more" is more than 50% of changes? Reading such castrated changelogs makes me frustrated :<

Elate, Huzzbuzz, Crosburn and 8 others like this.
  18. Coffee_

Coffee_ Space Hobo

I just wanna wish you all a Merry <todo>!

19. Tramp Ollen

Tramp Ollen Void-Bound Voyager

Amazing update, keep it coming! :)

20. StrManHa

StrManHa Intergalactic Tourist

I would have preferred to have just had my character wiped instead of just wiping my ship and my planets. On most games I tend to keep my inventory pretty neat and empty, aside from important things, so I had all of my items in chests on my ship, and I had some other things like my metalwork station and the robotic crafting table on my ship as well so those are gone now. I lost all of my ores and I had 300+ of iron and copper ingots. So now I pretty much have nothing. I know you can just delete your save but it made me more irritated that I have nothing on my old character, but I can keep him.