1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

change log for updates?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by mrnotcrazy, Dec 5, 2013.

1. mrnotcrazy

mrnotcrazy Space Spelunker

Will there be a change log for updates? It sounds like it might be a bit of work to post/add on for every update seeing as there will be a lot of updates but if there was one we could be sure to check on the things that changed. Example: I would have no idea if the starter sword changed because im not using it(unless characters were reset that update).

2. GSGregory

GSGregory Ketchup Robot

I am just guessing they are busy and tired and didn't think of it or get to it yet.

3. Exorcea

Exorcea Hey, You!

I was just looking for one, as Steam is updating my client as we speak, and couldn't find one on the forum, so I decided to ask on the live chat, and the general consensus seemed to be 'not yet'.

Chances are we'll get one in the next 6-12 hours. I mean, thats fair enough, the beta hasn't even been out 12 hours yet, and I bet its been exhausting for the staff.

4. mrnotcrazy

mrnotcrazy Space Spelunker

Yeah don't want to rush them, im sure they're tired.

5. Exorcea

Exorcea Hey, You!

I would also like to add, it was a 548.3MB update, so it doesn't sound like just a small tweak or two.