1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Can't play after a cutscene.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by sporinicsich, Feb 4, 2017.

1. sporinicsich

sporinicsich Void-Bound Voyager

For some reason when I tried to start playing the intro sequence where you go to "graduation" it bugs the heck out after the ship or what ever it is talks to you. The same happened after the first in game cut scene where you have to the old lady and she tells you about the artifacts, cultivator, ruins and what not but after that it doesn't let me move the mouse on the screen, open my inventory or any in game GUI including the save and exit screen, and all I can do is use ctrl to move the screen around but that's about it so I hope you have a solution to my problem. :/
    btw, the same thing happened again and again, I always play in full screen mode, there is no error messages, I didn't do anything else but walk up to the old lady for the cut scene and after the cut scene I cant use the mouse, open any GUI, I cant aim, click or anything except use control to move the camera around, I can't even use esc to leave the game. I play the current steam version and on windows 10 or whatever the current update for windows is. and I have no know mods

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017