Modding Help Can't figure out the problem

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Rolfcopter5x2, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Rolfcopter5x2

Rolfcopter5x2 Orbital Explorer

So im trying to make a weapon mod and I think everything is good (i have all the weapon data, i have everything drawn out, the crafting recipe, etc, etc.) and every time i try to launch the game with it, it keeps crashing. I have looked through the crash log and i can't figure out what went wrong and how to fix it.

Code:
    [19:38:12.213] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /player.config, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /player.config
    Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Cannot parse json file: /player.config
    Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: unexpected character parsing word at 7:1
    Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Cannot parse json file: /items/active/weapons/gasterblaster/gasterblaster.activeitem
    Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: bad object, should be '}' or ',' at 12:3
    [19:38:12.742] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (AssetException) Error loading asset /player.config

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

3. Rolfcopter5x2

Rolfcopter5x2 Orbital Explorer

Thanks, i was able to figure out how to fix it and now its working, now all i have to do is change some things to how i want them.