1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you leave crew on a planet?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Mrshneeblie, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Mrshneeblie

Mrshneeblie Orbital Explorer

I've started to "roleplay," and want to leave my most used crew member during the storyline, Cuetzin, on a planet without dismissing her, to give her a nice place to live. (Avian Village) I have looked on google and can't seem to find a way. Even when I tell her to stay, she travels with me again once I beam up to the ship. Is there a way or is it impossble?

2. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

Not possible.

3. Mrshneeblie

Mrshneeblie Orbital Explorer

thank you.

4. 3dZer0mega

3dZer0mega Big Damn Hero

Honestly wish we had a mod to allow to settle crew members on planets or space stations, using something similar to the Colony Deeds (maybe name them Crew deeds?) with the difference there is no rent fee, and being able to call them using S.A.I.L.
    It would let us expand our crew member list as well help with the lag in the space ship.

5. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

6. 3dZer0mega

3dZer0mega Big Damn Hero

Thanks for let me know, was not aware of the existence of the mentioned mod, will look forward for an updated version