1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you kill everyone?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Human_Supremacist, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Human_Supremacist

Human_Supremacist Intergalactic Tourist

Well im probobly going to get redflaged by the government for this but is there a way to kill every alien race because i want to have humans only control the cosmos so is there a way to do this..... like a halo array or something
    Ps for starbound

2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Alright, let good old relten explain on how one could achieve this on a technical scale...are you ready for this?

Here we go:

Step 1: Destroy the furniture of the worthless swine that you deem unfit for existence.
    Step 2: Slaughter all who dare to oppose you.
    Step 3: Proceed to slaughter the rest of the filth.
    Step 4: Rebuild the village using human furniture to replace the village
    Step 5: Repeat until you become space hitler.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  3. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

I miss the days when I could commit genocide. I used to make it my personal goal to exterminate all Agarans. Now, even when you steal things you get 'stealing is wrong'. It's a game, I don't need a guilt trip.

4. Eralia

Eralia Phantasmal Quasar

Join asra nox
    Then work and work and more work and super work until you're (probably not going to be) done

5. Another Kevin

Another Kevin Phantasmal Quasar

Reminds me of how i farmed colony quests . I just went for a chainsaw massacre in every colony i found, brought them all beneath the ground just to punch them colony deeds into the walls and get lots of cash.

I am also annoyed by the fact that most villagers need lots of stuff done to them to be killable.

I can understand why though. That moment when you accidentaly wipe ten people because you wanted to protect the town by killing a single bird.

I wish there was actually an option for that , or a toggle . Games like Fable and Kingdoms of Amalur always had a "harmful to peaceful npcs" weapon toggle, and that worked very well.

6. Mike1Bagong

Mike1Bagong Astral Cartographer

Just add lava on villages and recollect it to purge all other villages.

7. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

But you lose loot...