REQUEST Can someone mod the children into two cute dogs?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, Mar 12, 2016.

?

Do you like kids?

1. No`

13.3%
  2. Ugh No

86.7%
  1. XaviiKinz

XaviiKinz Space Penguin Leader

Well, if it's more dogs you want, this thread by keyten might be just what you need.
    I don't think there's resprites of the kids as puppies/dogs yet (I would have tried my hand at it myself, but I suck at spriting from scratch), but why not replace the kids with cute little birds?

taintedwheat likes this.
    • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

someone was sweet enough to make me a husky toddler and bulldog girl toddler when this thread resurfaced earlier this week xDD; Although, it didn't replace the babies so the one baby I do have that's an infant is a cat rn then will be husky toddler, hah

and i really really want to use ankou's cage (hopefully w/ her help and a new mod called ALL coming out) that somehow could animate the bird in the cage later on to continue using that space dynamically stead of being a replacer for the crib.

i'd like it if someone released keyten's code for multiple types of the same pet for smapi, and i'm surprised no one has tried

...is there a way to have multiple children? say if you have regular toddlers but wanted to add the dark ones too? (even more animal kids)

Cemo likes this.
      • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I really like the dogs from this mod http://community.playstarbound.com/...rnative-dog-sprites-update-8-pug-time.109948/ and wouldn't mind having them as kids.
        Would it be as simple as grabbing a dog .xnb and renaming it, or would the sprite sheet need to be edited as well?

Also, your latest post just gave me an idea but I'm not sharing it until I can see if it would work or not (which can take anywhere from weeks to months at this point T_T).

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017