1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Bugs for Risk of Rain v1.1.1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by silver7122, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

yeah it started to record things somewhat properly on rainstorm. I may try a monsoon run to see if it sets things up normally it has also started recording item drops finally. It was recording their unlocks but not their item drops. Again I suspect because of drizzle. Haven't found any monster logs either. I'll see if I can't get things to run normally. But its weird, keeps on acting like drizzle resets the base stats, at least now its showing values though.

• Treadlight

Treadlight Existential Complex

If I recall correctly, Drizzle isn't supposed to record anything, it's just for practice. At least I'm certain that the only thing you can do you on Drizzle is unlocking characters.

• Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

I've unlocked characters and Items this way, it just wont record actual item drops and logs won't drop in it. Also unlocked 8 of 9 artifacts in drizzle. so basically its a tool to make the other modes interesting.

oh while i'm at it is there a fix for this glitch? the chest glitches to next to the room it spawns in.
        [​IMG]
        this next issue is more for the devs. when you unlock tons of things the formatting is off?
        [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2014