1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug with an apex "dungeon"

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by XSeathX, Dec 5, 2013.

1. XSeathX

XSeathX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i think it is an ape dungeon im not sure i only got to play through it before dieing. I had just been roaming the 1st world i entered after starting the game aside from lag from my computer being rather old by like 4 years. Well anyway i had just went into a rather large scientific ape complex. i went down and down till i found a room with platforms to jump on and navigate through this maze of, electric wires EVERYWHERE! i thought at first that you could be damaged by them but when i fell and expected to die because of low health i didn't and thought this was a bug because shortly after i fell into acid and got damaged. i made it to the end of this place relatively easily because the electric wire didn't hurt. i just wanted to know if the wire is not supposed to hurt on purpose or its just purely aesthetic.