1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Thread: 0.30.3.2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pastuleio, Jun 6, 2013.

1. bounding star

bounding star Existential Complex

2. NecroSyri

NecroSyri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, I don't know if this as been reported already, but ladders/ropes/chains... can cause a lot of glitches.
    Most of the time, it occurs when you got a jetpack and climb a ladder, you climb super fast, and then when you jump to an other one, you can't climb on it, ou have to jump down and retry several times before you can climb again on a ladder.
    And during my last run, I had an other bug with ladders (first time it happends) it was in the spirit level, there was a ladder going almost to the ground, and while I was going down, I just passed trough the ground. And I was stuck in the ground.

I've also noticed something on the beach, there is always a chest on the bottom right side of the map that you can't reach without a jetpack. It's between two platforms and thei're too high to jump on.

Thanks for reading, and sorry if theses had already been reported (and maybe sorry for my bad english if I've made mistakes)

bounding star likes this.
    • Megadog

Megadog Astral Cartographer

I don't think its intentional, on the sky meadows level at the far right edge, often the magma worms are drawn BEHIND The background building (and so you can't see them + time your dodges)
      On the same note: The background ledges in sky meadows are really difficult to discern from the ones you can stand on (or not walk through)...

bounding star likes this.
      • Burby

Burby Phantasmal Quasar

-I was just playing a co-op session and got a guardian's heart. At the same time player 2 somehow got barbed wire.

-Han-D's overclock doesn't visually activate or deactivate while climbing.

• NecroSyri

NecroSyri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm not really sure about what I did, but I think I just made a "tactical dive" with the commando, while activating the teleporter, and it just made me invincible for the next level...

[​IMG]