Boobs

Discussion in 'Other' started by Lobo, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Former Staff

Reminds me of Saints Row 3... that game lets you do that. Package size on the guys too.
    Difference between Saints Row 3 and StarBound? Well for one, SB is most likely not going to be rated M, and be family friendly. Wouldn't want to limit the purchases of the game to those over 18 only. Especially since I know a lot of the people who are clammoring for the game range from 13-17 years in age, and talking your parents into buying a T or E rated game is easier than an M game. :p

Besides, in the end, the game uses characters that are 2d sprite based, not 3d models that are voxel or mesh based. You would have to have a different set of EVERY character and chest armor sprite for each chest size available to accomplish such a task. And seriously, that would just slow down production.

tassina and cvbbot like this.
  2. HarlequinReaper

HarlequinReaper Starship Captain

saints row in a terraria-like game...... i would stop playing on my computer completely.......

3. Serp

Serp Zeromus

2 of the best games combined? I'd spent eternity playing a game like that,think of the possibilities! flying bikes,dildo bats,aliens,gangs,over powered weapons,a sh*tload of clothes...I can go on forever,what's not to like?

tassina, Ketoth and Maplestrip like this.
  4. Maplestrip

Maplestrip Existential Complex

Damn, Saints Row and Terraria combined would be the most awesome game ever. The sprites of terraria, times 100, because everything from Saints Row is in it.
    Sounds like an M rated scribblenauts :rofl: (who wouldn't love that)

Blue is right, though...

tassina likes this.
  5. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

Instead perhaps after choosing if your character is male or female and before color and outfit customization, perhaps you choose a body type from a list of possibilities.

So for instance for men:
    Fat
    Skinny
    Short
    Buff

For Women:
    Fat
    Skinny
    Not-Endowed
    Well-Endowed

It still gives customization options, but doesn't require a billion versions of every armor. Just a few.

FilipeJMonteiro likes this.
  6. Maplestrip

And how about "normal"?

7. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

I was treating skinny as the normal...

8. Rekalty

Rekalty Friend of the Night

Skinny being the normal?... You sir, need to get out more, take a look at the people of our race. Skinny is clearly not the normal, at least not anymore :D

Villhelm, tassina, WoxandWarf and 3 others like this.
  9. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Well, apperently, the normal american is fat. So fat is the normal!?

EDIT: 300th post! :D Woot woot!!!

10. Maplestrip

There is no normal, as everyone is different. We do have an everage, though, which I guess is between fat and.. Well... normal :S
    Now try to go for the 9001st post ;)

11. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

There are many many countries other than America. And in many of those countries people exercise, eat smaller portions, and spend time outside. In many other countries people don't have enough food to survive let alone get fat. As such, I don't think it is entirely inaccurate to consider normal to be skinny. Especially considering the normal pixel characters for the game will probably be fairly skinny.

12. Maplestrip

Well, here's one for ya, what is normal: Black, white, asian? The everage of skin color in our world would probably lie somewhere in between black and yellow (Did I just made a reference? 0.o)

Also, if you are fat or skinny is mostly in your gene's, exercise matters less than you might think, though of course, if you have nothing to eat like some people in third world countries do, you will end up pretty skinny anyway :S

13. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

"normal" would be chinese :)

14. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

RACIST! Normal... would be middle eastern.. cuz they were the first people.

15. Maplestrip

I have a feeling the first homo sapians came from Africa and moved through the middle east in all directions. I guess middle east would be everage indeed, as it's the best i can think of for being midway between "black" and "asian".

Also, let's not call eachother racist here, as I have a feeling this is an odd subject anyway. Staying neutral would be best when talking about different "races"

16. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

I wanna go back to talking about Boob sliders!!1

17. fishboyliam

fishboyliam Cosmic Narwhal

Fyi, the most avrage person is a twenty one year old chinese man. strange sounding, but true.

18. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

:up:
    this whole thread is going out of control! :rofl:

19. fishboyliam

fishboyliam Cosmic Narwhal

Somone get a cyber straight jaket!

20. Maplestrip

Well, a big amount of the people on earth are chinese, but I assume the amount of both black and white people on Earth should at least change the skin color a little. Also, the everage person would be genderless, as 51% of the population is male, and 49% is female. :P

Wouldn't he it also be a bit older? More about 26?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.