REQUEST Black Butler

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ChiChain, Mar 16, 2017.

1. ChiChain

ChiChain Star Wrangler

Anyone else like to get together and work on possibly reskin some NPC's into Black Butler characters?
    I wanted to make my character look like Ciel and marry Sebastian for the lol's but now wondering if a full re-skin or mod would be better?

My idea is

Farmer

- Ciel hair (male and female version)
    - Ciel's shirt or jacket (male)/corest (female)
    - Elizabeth's hair

Characters

Sebastian - Sebastian (or possibly Snake from Noah'S arc could replace Sebastian)
    Elizabeth - possibly Haley?
    Undertaker - Krobus
    Baldroy (Bard) - Gus
    Finny - ???
    Mey-Rin - ???

Not sure if anyone wants to do this or not but added suggestions would be lovely.

• walpichan

walpichan Void-Bound Voyager

I wouldn't mind collaborating on this, but rn I'm trying to make a massive Cardcaptor Sakura mod collection, so I wouldn't really have time to work on this until after I'm done/mostly done with that. Could dip my hand in and help with a few things, though, for now, if you just need someone to look over pixelwork, maybe touch it up with some suggestions. I am totally down for sexy demon Sebastian to replace Stadew Sebastian though <3

ChiChain likes this.
      • ChiChain

ChiChain Star Wrangler

Thank you, any feedback is helpful and improving pixel work to suit the style of the game I would love back in feedback.

Also I cannot wait for your mod to be done, the horse replacement looks cool what from I saw