1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Biggy's weaponry gone

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Jack Macbain, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Jack Macbain

Jack Macbain Void-Bound Voyager

after the update biggy's shop is closed. i did the testing side quest again to fix it but it stays closed. also my ship fuel is back to 1000 so i lost all progress and it wont rise again either. anyone got an idea how to fix this?!

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  2. Campaigner

Campaigner Giant Laser Beams

The fuel size is a feature now. Engineers and Mechanics were rendered functionally obsolete since they only give fuel efficiency (100 fuel is SO hard to get, after all) and speed (ships don't move slow at all).

Not sure on Biggy's shop. I deleted my universe and player files to start fresh, and I haven't worked on the side stuff yet.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  3. metadept

metadept Mostly Harmless Codesman

Hmmm, the universe flag for this was changed in 1.3 but there might not be a way to unlock in on existing characters. We'll look into it, thanks!

Kajima, Jack Macbain and Waffle-Chan like this.
  4. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Please do, because I'm having the same problems

DildPlesmBangings likes this.
  5. DildPlesmBangings

DildPlesmBangings Aquatic Astronaut

Same here.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  6. whereaminow51

whereaminow51 Void-Bound Voyager

Has any one found a solution to the Weapon shop being closed on previous characters?

7. Jack Macbain

nothing here yet, will try to see if activating it with a new character resets it. when i play with a new char all the stuff at the outpost is already unlocked from the old char... i hope that this works both ways ...

8. whereaminow51

Did starting a new character work?

9. Galactic Avatar

Galactic Avatar Cosmic Narwhal

I have this problem would love to know if a new character will unlock this. But I am mostly just happy that this is a known issue and they are looking into it.

Drolfeir likes this.
  10. Raindrac

Raindrac Existential Complex

For anyone who is having this issue, try enabling admin and then using /completequest outpost_weaponshop. It solved the issue for me. Hopefully it'll work for you.

11. Jack Macbain

i just read the changelog 1.3.1 on steam- problem (and some more i already expirienced) is solved! good job chucklefish! thank you guys! =)

Galactic Avatar likes this.
  12. whereaminow51

NO a new character did not fix this. Needs to be patched.

13. GazingPete

GazingPete Space Hobo

I was able to fix this by using SAIL going to missions and fighting the mech all over again after console command didn't work.

Drolfeir likes this.
  14. Galactic Avatar

Galactic Avatar Cosmic Narwhal

They have fixed the issue. You merely need to do the mission over again (the penguin robot suit test) using SAIL.