[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bast

Bast Subatomic Cosmonaut

ya my icon and sig are my only ponies :rofl:, i can show larger pictures of them and you can also see their cutie marks

2. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

Okay, then. I kinda like Claret Streak myself, since it's three syllables and easily shortened. I'd like to see the icon pony, though.

3. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

Intuos tablets are bamboo tablets, just rebranded. Intuos tablets are for the most part a better deal than the older bamboo versions.
    Kuyons too nice of a person to say it so I am, stop asking for a bunch of random requests to an artist. It's just plain rude and can get really annoying after a while. It's because of people like you that some artists just plain and simply quit.

Aeridan likes this.
  4. Mercury Gilado

When artists get hounded like that, I wouldn't be surprised if someone threw a doggy biscuit at them. Do this! Do that!

5. Bast

Bast Subatomic Cosmonaut

First one is my adopted pony that is based on the High Priestess Tarot Card, click the spoiler pictures for larger images .
    [​IMG]

The second one is based on my pink tiger OC

[​IMG]

6. Mercury Gilado

For the priestess pony... how about Mystic Veil? That sums up the High Priestess pretty well.

7. Bast

Bast Subatomic Cosmonaut

I do like that alot

8. Bast

Bast Subatomic Cosmonaut

I summon thee @Kuyon for super hugs! Happy thanksgiving everyone!

9. Kuyon

Kuyon Subatomic Cosmonaut

I appreciate it. Honestly I am never really hounded with requests. I actually would love to try something like a massive group picture but the time needed is what's holding me back. lol

10. Mercury Gilado

Kuyon, you're a teddy bear. I also am one, so I know what I am saying when I say you are a teddy bear. Let @Bast hug you, or something.

Auraknight likes this.
  11. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

Even I've had the idea in the back of my head for a while to do a group picture, but I know my limits.

Auraknight likes this.
  12. Bast

Bast Subatomic Cosmonaut

New toy line, Kuyon Mare Plushie :p . And you know i would hug @Kuyon in a instant :rofl:

13. Kuyon

I am not a mare though! :p

Auraknight likes this.
  14. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

You are now. :V

15. Bast

Bast Subatomic Cosmonaut

not according to that tumblr :p , but nah just wanted to tease you a little <3

16. Kuyon

Well that's Lightning Feather. He isn't really me. (though we are alike in several ways) I don't really have a personal OC for myself actually. lol

17. Bast

Bast Subatomic Cosmonaut

Or you could be a very girly and cute stallion like these 3 lol . [​IMG]

18. Igeloi

Igeloi Phantasmal Quasar

You do know that i wasn't really serious right?I was only sayingt hat because the guy's so ugly :rofl:.

19. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

liar.

20. Mercury Gilado

You would be a pretty mare, Kuyon. Or a foxy grandpa. Or NUMBER ONE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.