[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

Linix doesn't have as wide of support.
    Not to mention the school system uses Linux, so it would constantly remind me of school.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. It's overpriced and the sound quality is just... lacking when compared to other recommended headphone manufacturers.

Gredd18 and ImmortalFrog like this.
  3. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

My Current Headphones, Which are Beast, Are From Logik, Can't find them anywhere online, but the only problem I have is that they don't fit my ear perfectly, but TBH, They're still Beast.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

You can customize it and stuff.

Also I just use whatever earphones I have. Phones usually come with them. My audio jack is broken on my laptop so I use a HDMI cable to my mini LCD tv (like tip of middle finger to elbow length) and connect the earphone there. My laptop is essentially a system unit, I don't even open it's cover.

Gredd18 likes this.
  5. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if some serious couch potatoes basically have their computer hooked up to the T.V.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

Heeeey
    There is NOTHING wrong with hooking a computer to the TV!
    Bigger screen, possibly higher sound quality, Youtube movies for the family to watch!

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. I had only two pairs of headphones in my entire life but I've learned my lesson after the first headset which was the SteelSeries Siberia V2 White Headset... jesus christ, never buy one of those!

The mic felt cheap and it broke after one month of usage (I'm always taking care of my computer equipment and I didn't misuse it in any way), the plastic the headphones were made of felt cheap too and it was so loud and squeaky with your every movement I just couldn't stand them anymore and the sound leakage was annoying. yet another undesired addition...

After that I went online and spent a couple of days lurking and reading about headphones and mics and decided to buy a Blue Snowball Studio Microphone with an additional stand, pop filter and Sennheiser HD 215 Headphones.
    Simply put these two products do their jobs perfectly within their budget range and the quality of voice/sound is just superb, soooo goooood ;)

If Linux ever seriously takes off my workstation is going to be a Linux based PC, until then I'll be forced to use Windows.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    Auraknight and ImmortalFrog like this.
  8. Igeloi

Igeloi Phantasmal Quasar

That...wow.She had like 30 tabs open and didn't crash.

Also the Facebook Page :
    Hey everyone! My name is Inori and you can think of me as a personification of Internet Explorer.

When I was younger, I used to be a clumsy, slow and awkward girl.

However, just like the story of ugly duckling, people told me that I have really matured and changed over the years. I feel confident in my abilities now, and I'm eager to show you what I can do.

Why don't you get to know me a little better?

www.internetexplorertan.com/download

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I am not a couch potato. :c

[​IMG]

Hey where did this photo come from?

Ἄνουβις and Auraknight like this.
  10. I'll post my little clean setup after I get my monitor :p

Now tis' the time for ear exercises!
    In todays plan - ear pushups!
    [​IMG]

Spirittis, Gredd18 and ImmortalFrog like this.
  11. DiscontentWithTheSystem

DiscontentWithTheSystem Big Damn Hero

It's actually a T-1000 disguised as a computer.

Auraknight, Gredd18 and ImmortalFrog like this.
  12. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

It should be noted that I sit on a chair.

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  13. Imagine a Laptop on a stool always hooked up to an outlet to stay charged all of the time.
    That is basically my desk as of now.:V

14. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

... I'm one hell of a perfectionist... so my setup is perfectly organised...
    ... I don't have a second screen, instead, I have my laptop running simultaneously serving as second computer on my desk... and thanks to my summer holiday part-time job, I was able to afford a new full HD monitor... one is enough for me... well, should I post a photo? Umm... maybe... later...​

And speaking of my computer... I assembled my computer from parts, with combined cost about 570$ and well, it is certainly not bad... I mean, @Auraknight you said you have budget of 12 000$, right? ... that's quite astronomical amount for me :DD ... I've seen insane beast PCs costing no more than 2 500$... heh, lucky you ^^

15. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

16. Heh I don't think I'm a perfectionist but I'm 100% sure I'm a minimalist. I hate having stuff on my desk/workplace, I need it to be perfectly clean of any unnecessary items, the same applies to everything I do, everything I like and so on ;)

Spirittis and ImmortalFrog like this.
  17. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

... ok... I might be more likely a combination of both... I have no cables lying around, everything is set up and working... though on the other hand, there are some things I like to have within reach of arm, even though I have honestly never needed them... I just like the feeling of having them ready...

ImmortalFrog and Ἄνουβις like this.
  18. Yup, same here friend :V
    I just cannot wait until I move out to my own flat/house, so many possibilities on how to arrange my house...
    I'm seeing it now! Fallout posters, paintings and props everywhere! And ponies, lots and lots of ponies! :love:

Kuyon, Spirittis and ImmortalFrog like this.
  19. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

You could say your house would be... stable.

20. Hell yeah it would!
    I would totally try to make a working jukebox with some music from Fallout, Nuka Cola lamps, posters, paintings and other props!
    When it comes to ponies... I dunno, maybe some plushies to sit in various different parts of the flat/house just to make the place a little more... dunno, friendly? cute? :D

Gredd18, ImmortalFrog and Spirittis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.