[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

I hope they keep some gameplay elements from BBS and 3D, because by far BBS is the best KH game in my opinion, gameplay wise (story-wise... eh). It looks very KH2, though. Hype. Judging by KH's past, we should expect KH3 in 2016, the year before the earliest and the year after the latest. Hype.

2. Dr. Whooves

Dr. Whooves Subatomic Cosmonaut

Although the ability deck was a neat gimmick, I prefer the normal gameplay style shown in KH 1 and 2.

3. Mercury Gilado

The command deck gives more of a variety of attacks, besides upgrading your vanilla combo like in 1 and 2, as well as makes magic a more viable strategy without the MP bar (which I felt was OP in 1, and mostly worthless and unlikeable in 2). But I think it came about because of the handheld's limits concerning enemy AI, so most of the strategizing one did was concerned with commands, rather than learning and enemy's patterns and tooling your combo changes accordingly. Both would be nice.

4. Dr. Whooves

Dr. Whooves Subatomic Cosmonaut

I do see your point. It would be nice to see it implemented a bit better. I was also never able to fully enjoy BBS due to me playing it on an emulator.

5. Plague Doctor

Plague Doctor Void-Bound Voyager

Someone needs to help me, I've spent around 7 hours playing Cookie Clicker....... All I see is cookies..... Even (Dota) Luna's glorious as ........ I MEAN COOKIES!!! IGNORE WHAT I JUST TYPED!!! COOKIES EVERYWHERE!!:cautious:

[​IMG]

Sir Scarfalot likes this.
  6. Dragonsbane11

Dragonsbane11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Everytime I hear "Can you help me with my computer" From anyone in my family.

7. Plague Doctor

What about "Hey, can I use your computer, mine won't work."

8. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

9. Plague Doctor

Shhhh.... Don't hurt it, BBTS posts are now endangered creatures.

10. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Secrets and Lies!! Secrets and Lies!

11. What is this witchcraft.

12. Plague Doctor

I notice that the only posts in this thread are either: Someone trying to get everyone to post, or a post about how little posts we get.

13. RedScarWolf

Welcome to the BBTS! :V

14. Mercury Gilado

I did as well, but I still thought it was amazing. Aqua was my favorite of the three to play as, and since Ven is so much like Sora I'd dare say she's the best playable character in the series thus far (I'll see how Riku compares to his CoM self in 3D, when I get a 3DS).

response

15. Dragonsbane11

[​IMG]

16. Dragonsbane11

Also this

[​IMG]

17. RedScarWolf

I bet I'm the only one who finds that pic incredibly creepy...

18. Plague Doctor

"What exactly is 'Best picks'?"

"Nothing....:cautious:"

19. LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! <3 Gotta hug 'em all.

20. Sir Scarfalot

Sir Scarfalot Void-Bound Voyager

I instinctively clicked that cookie for like 15 seconds before I remembered where I was :facepalm:

Spirittis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.