[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

you need to think like a proton... could've been worse - for example the game could've been insanely buggy or not working at all... you know how it looked when the latest Sim City got out? THAT was a disaster...

2. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

IchibanGravity is ichiban in my book, at least for his expressive art style (and weaponized cuteness).

Don't underestimate the bass face. You know you've got a bassist when they look like they're passing kidney stones outside of a bathroom more often than not.

Sir Scarfalot likes this.
  3. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

That Nightcore Song...
    And that Pic...
    Wow.

4. What?
    It's not only that, the whole UI/UX looks and feels like it was designed by some monkeys, it is just plain dumb and stupid.

Yeah, tell that to those NPC guys that don't spawn during Survival missions or players spawning upside down/sideways in cars during a race, infinite money glitches and so on.
    >.>

Gredd18 and Spirittis like this.
  5. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

This song gave me nightmares and a headache. One of the MANY reasons I hate songs with lyrics.

6. Bartwe is streaming now :)

Sir Scarfalot likes this.
  7. Spirittis

oh, crap... just when people start to be active, it's time for me to go...

... welp... see you later ponies!​

[​IMG]

Roxie Stables and Gredd18 like this.
  8. Gredd18

IDK Then. Wait For Them To Patch, Or Something?

9. Spirittis

ohh... kay... well, that might seem like a bit of a problem... but I'd bet Rockstar will patch that soon...

10. Gredd18

Eh...
    Sorry, don't Watch, Just Listen?
    *GAAAAAASP*
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa~aaa~aaaa.....
    *Faints*

11. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

The whole SimCity thing wasn't actually as bad as people make it out to be (granted the gameplay itself was incredibly lacking and limiting :/). It was pretty clear that EA really didn't believe that people wanted to play the game, so they only set up a couple of low grade servers which immediately backfired when a couple hundred thousand people went to play it at the same time. This only lasted for a few days, with the only other downtimes for maintenance, but of course since EA was involved people had to exaggerate their "lost time" and had to keep pissing and moaning over something they could have easily gotten a refund over. Oh, and before anyone outright lies about EA's refund policy, they do indeed refund people their money as long as you asked within the allotted time frame, but of course that in itself would be asking far too much of people. :p

12. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

Songs are made for listening. I dont have anything to watch .-.

13. Gredd18

TL;DR
    EA Didn't Get Enough Servers, People Raged Over Maintenance, And Didn't Ask For a Refund.
    Welcome To The Internet.
    #TotalSarcasm

14. RedScarWolf

Yeah, that's pretty much the gist of it, people just wanted to whine about EA again to the point of lying about things, whole thing was incredibly stupid.

15. Gredd18

And Then EA Get Bad Shit For Sticking To Their Guns, While Trying to Fix Everything.
    One Thing I Could Fault Them on, Is that They Didn't Get Enough Servers For The Amount Of Pre-Orders. Have Enough Servers For The Whole Pre-Order Group, And another couple for anyone who buys it after. Unless They Did that but something went shit-up.

16. Captain Glacius

Captain Glacius Sandwich Man

When you really need to get to that exit ramp...
    [​IMG]

RedScarWolf likes this.
  17. Gredd18

Chuck Norris Drives Like That. With Planes.

18. RedScarWolf

I think they had enough for the pre-orders just not for anyone who bought afterwards, though the problem was fixed within four days as that's when I bought my copy and had zero issues connecting and playing with others.

19. Gredd18

Likewise. And I got Bored as Shit in a day. But, I GOT BF3 FREE. SCORE!

20. RedScarWolf

Yeah, they definitely dropped the ball when it came to the gameplay itself, way too limiting in what you could do, couple that with bad programing and then you had a recipe for disappointment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.