[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Cadence

Princess Cadence Pangalactic Porcupine

No luna to make fleet sad.
    Just cadence every episode cadence.

Gredd18, Jenkins and RedScarWolf like this.
  2. I would like to see more of Rarity and something more about the background ponies, not much, just... just a little something but more.
    More Lyra please.

3. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

I'm hoping they don't do something cheesy to get rid of Twilight's Alicorn powers, also, I hope we get a Glida redemption episode, preferably better than Magic Duel (though I did like that episode, it just wasn't as good as it could have been), along with a an episode or two about being an Alicorn and what it really means.

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  4. :lod: NO.

5. RedScarWolf

Too late, the die has been cast, Luna is nevermore.

6. The title of that video should've been "most ridiculous laughs ever (part 2)"
    Wtf bauhaahhahaha

7. Plague Doctor

Plague Doctor Void-Bound Voyager

I just got Skyrim for the PC.......

..... I thought my chances of getting a girlfriend couldn't get any lower......

At least I have Skyrim..... and Luna......

THE DOTA ONE FLEET! I swear..... If I see LUNA! <3 I will jump out a window and abandon this forum... Too bad no one will care... No one loves me....

Gredd18 and Spirittis like this.
  8. RedScarWolf

I like the completely random Rarity. :rofl:

9. RedScarWolf

In other news, I've been watching a let's play of Beyond Two Souls, I'm liking it so far except for the jumping around in time thing. It's possible that David Cage might have redeemed himself with this one, considering both of his first two games were quite "bad" (they were a fun journeys but the stories were highly questionable and rather broken in places).

10. I hate it when my eyes suddenly lose the ability to sense the depth... It's so frustrating, I have no idea how far away my hands are from my torso, the computer screen looks like one big deep pit and stuff like that xD
    Everything is just so small.

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  11. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

I'm also watching a LP on it (two, actually) and I really love how they're doing this game. I love the story for it.

12. RedScarWolf

Randomly losing depth perception sounds kind of serious. :/ You ever get that checked out?

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  13. RedScarWolf

Same, but damn does that doctor look like the Green Goblin from the Spiderman movie.

14. Yeah, I got my eyes checked and everything is alright, it's just eye strain.
    I've been up all day using all kinds of devices with displays and it's almost 3am already... so yeah.

15. RedScarWolf

Maybe you should hit the hay? Or maybe just try getting more sleep in general?

16. Lol nope.
    The Internet needs me, I can hear it whisper to me!
    All of the wonderful things I like... it has everything I will ever need... ponies, metal, post-apo and RPG games, art... everything.
    EVERYTHING.

17. RedScarWolf

Except sleep. :V

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  18. LU- Oh.

Spirittis likes this.
  19. I feel bad for you... because you're playing Skyrim.

No Luna.

3am.
    Time to sleep!
    [​IMG]

20. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

I actually quite enjoyed Skyrim. Not saying it can hold a candle to RPGs like Mass Effect or Fallout, but I still really enjoyed it. I don't really understand why people have such a negative feeling about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.