[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So after playing a lot of FONV recently I came up with the conclusion that the game difficulty levels are broken like shit.
    V.Hard + Hardcore - nothing is a match for me except oh you know FUCKI*** raiders with varmint rifles! What the fuck. Even power armour is not enough and Hardcore mode is a joke since after early/mid game the only thing that reminds you that you're playing hardcore is food...
    Fuck it, I'll play only on very easy now, there's not a single reason why I should play on V.Hard and Hardcore.
    /rant

@Fuck it 2
    I'm going to buy GTA V now, screw FONV for now.

2. Spike

Spike Supernova

OMG HI!

Anime Tsundere Girl Hugs Hits Wall GIF.gif

3. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

[​IMG]

Cassette pony doesn't like MP3s.

Gredd18 likes this.
  4. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Yeah, Difficultly on FO3 is also fucked in my mind. On V.Easy, I still nearly die against raiders with 10mm Pistols, and yet I've taken plasma headshots, and walked it off.
    WTF?!?!

5. Kuyon

Kuyon Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey Moshi good to see ya again! ^^

6. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

GTA Vs difficulty is strange, when on a mission, you almost feel invincible (which is fun as hell), when just goofing off, you can get one/two shoted (which is still fun until you get the bill). Also, it's really hard to make money as Franklin and Micheal, but easy as hell with Trevor, I don't know why... I'm loving every minute of it though.

7. Spike

Spike Supernova

GTA is turning you into violent psychopaths.

#FoxTruth

Gredd18 likes this.
  8. Kuyon

Fox.... (snickers) hahahahahaha good one. :p

9. Spike

Spike Supernova

Bill O'Reily is not amused.

10. RedScarWolf

...I have been more aggressive as of late, so they're not entirely off the mark with that thought process, especially if children are playing it (seriously, one of the characters is a complete psychopath).

11. Spike

Spike Supernova

I was joking red.

Anime Your Favorite Anime Is Bad Poo Terrible.jpg

12. RedScarWolf

And I'm not.

13. Kuyon

No they are off the mark totally imo. If violent games cause violent behavior then I should be a murdering psychopath instead of the anti violence person I actually am. If a person is able to be influenced enough to commit violent acts from a game I think they already are easily influenced and probably shouldn't be playing games, watching tv, or heck even reading a book.

14. RedScarWolf

So parents should continue to use video games as a baby sitter, got it. Way to not even consider that maybe violent games can affect people to a certain extent, how many violent psychopaths have been showing up in the last year? Pretty sure we have a new one every week, but this thought process is wrong because you say so. I'm saying it attributes to aggressive behavior, not violent behavior, that's why I said they're not entirely off the mark.

15. Gredd18

If someone goes out a murders half a dozen people, and then said they thought it was alright, it's their fault, and their parents, for not realizing that you can't kill whatever you wish, nor that your child is going to realise that themselves. One of the reasons I play video games is to get rid of unwanted anger, rage ETC, so I don't take it out in innocent people.

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  16. Kuyon

I never said they should use games as a baby sitter. You know what else attributes violent behavior... and is actually encouraged by adults and society?.... Sports like Football. We are actually encouraging kids to knock the tar out of each other for fun. >.>

This. I see games as more a venting device rather than something that increases violence. (not that I would take it out on anyone just its a good way to vent)

eShredder and CaptainMcManface like this.
  17. Gredd18

Yeah, This is what I mean. Games are given shit for having people kill eachother, yet you can go see a news report on murder, a cartoon with kidnapping, and Movies that have more blood and gore than most games. And yet, they get no shit for it.

18. RedScarWolf

Oh, I see, it's okay for one game to be violent but not the other, way to have a double standard.

19. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

You could sensationalize the other side of things: people who DON'T play violent games are all the crazies. I mean, being able to go ham in GTA or something is a way to vent your natural psychopathic urges, while poindexter over there is slowly turning into a ticking timebomb because his proverbial pants are up to his proverbial chin.

20. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

Red, you are twisting Kuyons words to say what you want him to say. He's not saying it's okay for something to be violent or that it should be used for babysitting. If you're going to have a debate then come up with constructive responses that are actually relevant to what he says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.