Digital Axe's Stardew Art

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by axeswing, Jun 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. axeswing

axeswing Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks, I'm usually pretty bad at drawing kids and they wind up rather... odd looking X3
    I've already gone from being unable to move my head and arm to just having somewhat limited movement (and a weird twinge) but hopefully it won't take too much longer to recover.

Gabaw and CjBeats like this.
    • mushfae

mushfae Pangalactic Porcupine

omg i've seen these on tumblr and I love them! can't wait to see more, hope you recover soon!

Gabaw likes this.
      • yordle4ever

yordle4ever Aquatic Astronaut

Wow just wow

• rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

lmfao i got a hearty chuckle out of the latest installment. hope your neck is feeling better!

Gabaw likes this.
          • Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

I am so very glad that I wasn't in the middle of a beer or I'd need a new keyboard. Proper LOL. :D

Totally worth the wait! I've torqued myself a few times like that, so ooh, you have my sympathy. Hope you get better quickly! :)

Gabaw likes this.
            • Wildroses

Wildroses Void-Bound Voyager

So Shane completely stopped fighting the farmer's powerful desire to be best friends and just rolled over, then?

Gabaw likes this.
              • axeswing

axeswing Void-Bound Voyager

Can you blame him after getting all that free food?
                I'm not doing anything linear so everything's going to be all over the place, my bad

I'm doing better after going to the doctor and getting some meds, I'm still trying to take it slow and avoid drawing but in the process I'm slowly driving myself up the wall, lol
                I did something really quick just to get the drawing itch out:
                [​IMG]

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Talk about a pizza delivery LMAO!! That's amusing. Well done too esp. as something quick.

• Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

The food in the mailbox is amusing enough, but the funniest one was when Kent (Sam's dad, the friggin' Soldier) sent me a bomb in the mail with the remark about finding it in the garage and figuring I might need it. I saw that and was all "FIRE IN THE HOLE." I mean, merry HELL, Kent, you are an NCO (okay, fictional world, but two chevrons means at least Corporal, which is close enough), you know better than to send ordnance through the postal service. But then, it might be that sort of decision-making that really explains Sam's personality and why he keeps getting in trouble. :p

...Now that I think of it, Jodi keeps sending me fertilizer, too... If I ever get fuel from them I am going to be very, VERY worried. :rofl:

• rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

someone buy me those pyjama pants holy frick

Gabaw and Pudassassin like this.