1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKyWee

SKyWee Void-Bound Voyager

one question guys :D will you create more armore :D there are soooo cool but there are not many....

2. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I got first post!

Obviously, yes. But you'll understand there is a hell of a lot for one person to work on - Clothing especially requires a LOT of work. Additional clothing is lower priority than finishing implementing the last core features. After the next major update I plan to toy around a bit with guns, exotic projectiles and stuff and then properly implement the upgrade bench, along with starting populate the codex

Calabrese likes this.
  3. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

You made your point.
    *sadface*

If you add new ammo types, PLEASE add compitability with Ammo Overhaul (MMN)!

4. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Compatibility how?

What would be incompatible? - if i make a new gun, then I make a new gun, it should exist in isolation to anything else.

5. Deathedge736

Deathedge736 Giant Laser Beams

for a one person job this mod is amazing Ryuujin

6. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I already reported that.

7. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

I meant being able to craft the ammo type using the gun crafting table from MMN.

8. InADarkMirror

InADarkMirror Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Why would he tailor mod features to another mod, rather than an attempt to maintain parity to the core game?

Calabrese likes this.
  9. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Once again, I meant a seperate patch that adds compi-
    Whatever.

10. InADarkMirror

Hey ZERO, what sort of exotic ammunition were you thinking of?

I can't help but figure the avali would be big on "smart" weapons. Airburst shells that send out homing fletchets and such.

11. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I'd love smart flechettes but the problem is even if coding existed in the game self guided bullets would lag a lot, and even mouse followers are suspect.

12. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

Just out of curiosity, is this on a server? Because i'm trying to find a good server with the Avali mod at the least. Things get really lonely on single player...

13. InADarkMirror

I didn't really imagine them being mouse-guided munitions... I was more thinking of making the fletchets/shots/whatever track in on the nearest enemy. Don't know if that's possible or not.

14. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

wow that's a lot of pages overnight!

If I was going to request one compatability mod it would be the kids of starbound one. Having a little fluff ball follow you everywhere would be TOO CUTE!!
    But obviously wayyyyyyy to much work. I'm having trouble with just clothes!

Also watching 7 puppies who can barely walk play fight is giving me diabetes!

15. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

How much cuteness can you fit in Starbound?!

16. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Pangalactic Porcupine

What's a fletchet?

17. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

a small object that is flung by the explosion. Usually pieces of metal or ball bearings.

Edit: I stand corrected! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flechette that's what I get for not looking stuff up!

18. InADarkMirror

Basically a small metal dart. I mostly know them in the context of scattershot weapons, but I think they also come in the single-shot variety, especially for magnetic accelerator weapons.

That just sounds like shrapnel. Different things.

EDIT: Here, have a wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flechette

19. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

^ Hivemind.

20. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

Naw, our neural nets are in sync that all ^.=.^

Calabrese likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.