RP Avali Nexus: The RP thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Avali Nexus, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

The right one takes over. "That is government business. Tell me why your accent dropped halfway through our conversation." A quick glance reveals his armor is more styled and heavier than the left one, tiny golden letters on the left breast spelling "ELITE" above a equally tiny winged metal.

The left solider briefly peeks at Sirius, but notices nothing important. You got lucky.

2. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

...That was close.

3. Coritus_Jones

Coritus_Jones Ketchup Robot

"Uh, excuse me, sirs?"

4. Silverotter

The left soldier takes the time to look intimidatingly at you. Well, it looks like that, because the armored helmets hide their eyes.

5. joeyseafood

joeyseafood Phantasmal Quasar

*steps out of the ship, arms raised*
    Whatever's missing, I didn't steal it

6. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Sirius facepalms without a word.

7. Coritus_Jones

"Might I ask what you're, ah, doing?"

8. Silverotter

"Standard regulations. Unless you're with them, stay out of this."

9. Coritus_Jones

"Well, uh, I don't know who they are-"
    Carter points at Elai and Nix.
    "But I am with him."
    Carter then points at Sirius.

10. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

// explanation on other forum, baseically tired and messed up the accent. Imagine Elai having some accent.
    An' what are ya regulatin'?

11. Silverotter

The elite stares down your eyes.

"Entry into your ship is mandatory for the safety of our Republic. That is our regulation."

12. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Dammit, not these guys... I just hope they don't find anything they don't like. That armor looks tough, too... Might be a problem.

13. gonzogonz

*Elai pulls out a small document on a hologram disc*
    This should cover for that.
    *the document is a note from one of the bigger mega corporations, RoRuKa, it deals mostly in jewelry and fashion. The document details that Mr. kirash's ship or be search for corporate policy reasons*
    If ya want to search the ship, U.S. Should talk wit' these first. They ain't the easiest to get a hold of I 'ear

14. Silverotter

The Elite laughs in your face, then suddenly stares deeper.

"Government. Regulations." He arrogantly taps the button to turn the hologram off without even turning his head away from you.

15. gonzogonz

Do ya even know the RoRuKa corporation? Ya know, the now that makes 86% of all the non-military clothes 'ere? Do ya know how much shit they could give ya? Ya might think yourselves to be invincible, but never underestimate the strength of money.

16. Silverotter

The left one takes back the conversation. "Never underestimate the strength of billions of soldiers."

He then attempts to whack you over the head with the butt of his rifle.

17. Coritus_Jones

Carter backs up and puts his hand on his holstered pistol
    "Hey man, calm down! He didn't do anything wrong!"

18. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you most likely will see her in some shape or form when though not really sure. I guess she wishes just to live happily and stay settled down.

*Due to looking into the ethereal plane of existence while talking to the spirit of joey, she noticed the commotion outside and began to set up the medbay to care for any injuries that might come out of what she feels is gonna be a firefight*

Of course.... no rest for the weary...

19. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

Hell, every Peace Sentinel structures and equipment have been blown to kingdom come, a good number of detonated demolition charges have been found, looks like they prefer sending down troops than orbital or air strikes.
    <<Have any of the locals know what happened?>>
    Negative, there's no known residence around there either.
    <<You do know those creatures have superior hearing than sight, they sure to have heard it.....>>
    They have some sort of suppression device then even works with sound wave activated during the assault.
    *in its hand some grenade like device seemed already used*

<<Alpha was known for being the head of the experimental weapons reaserch after the forerunner incident, it's no surprise for his goons will be equipped with advanced weaponry......Anyway find anything useful?>>
    Also a negative, every paper work on the hangars are burnt by the explosive charge..........what's this?
    *it saw a trapdoor under one of the rubble*
    There's something hidden here, I'm going down for a look,
    *it immediately pop open the trapdoor and hop down*

---

*there's large cave under the trap door*
    It's very dark in here, hold on I found a switch
    *it pulled down the switch powering on rows of light reveling a large number of ground and air vehicles*
    Huh, so this is the place where Null kept all the Peace Sentinel drones.
    *it looked around mostly unmanned tanks and UCAVs parked in neat rows all painted in black with blue decals with the Peace Sentinel emblem on*
    By Arceus' Judgement, how much had Null spend on military equipment?

<<Not much though not less, a portion of them were given or contracted by governments who have Peace Sentinel aid.>>
    *it reached the end of the cave seeing the last few isolated shuttles arranged differently from the rest, a large lander and one small shuttle with some tyre marks on the floor beside it*
    These were misplaced, they're different also one of them have been moved, possibly Null took off with it,

<<Maybe,>>
    *it checks the emblem to find an odd emblem*
    Any idea what faction's emblem this belong to?

<<Received scanned image...........>>
    <<A Neo Athean settlement apperently, PingChen's.......you know what happened to that place right?>>

Some bloke who dropped a 250Mega Tonne nuke on it,
    <<And you know who this "some bloke" is, do you?>>
    ........No....
    <<Null never told you?>>
    <<......it's Null, back then when it's just a mercenary with the Empire.>>
    <<You know that location, do you?>>
    .......yes...
    <<Good, then you should head there,>>
    .....first I have to pick up something first back at home,
    <<Make it quick, who knows what moves will Alpha make.>>
    -audio transmission ends-

Is that why you gave me your rifle Null?........you have some major trust issues......
    *it quickly dash backed to the exit back to the surface to it's shuttle*

//I've planned on to have Alpha's mechanian squads attack the locations you guys on including Celarra. Not sure you guys are okay with that, you guys cant win since mechanians are very well equipped and armored resistive to most projectiles also they have been gathering strategic information.
    //If not, I can just skip this whole chapter to MK. IV Null.

Last edited: May 25, 2015
  20. gonzogonz

*skillfully dodges by pulling his head backwards. dropping his thick accent he only has a faint hint of it*
    wow, whoever hired you two must have been desperately low on staff.
    *leaps backwards*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.