RP Avali Nexus: The RP thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Avali Nexus, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timtimthe2nd

Timtimthe2nd Big Damn Hero

Well, first off, did anyone see where the shooter went?

2. Coritus_Jones

Coritus_Jones Ketchup Robot

Kind of a sudden change of subject, but anyways, no, Sirius said they were too fast and now we don't know where they are or where they were.

3. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

......you can say it's a friend of mine, cant exactly say the same other way round, but that just Nul......it.
    *it retracted the tablet back under its cloak*
    the exact detail is safer for you not knowing, I just need the location of the facility that bares that emblem, since cant find it.

4. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

its more that i want to know the truth about it... for both your safety and his as his ... acquaintance... he is deadly... and if he has a facility... i doubt it would be easy to walk in... i may spill where i think he has a place... but i don't know for sure... IF i know the purpose... i know people are hunting him.... and i much rather not have issues with this! hmmm strange that you know his common name.

5. SCN-3_<NULL>

//Null never mentioned its real name, it only mentioned Alpha once as it "name" and it just got spread around.
    I used to travel around with it decades ago when it newly escape the facility that constructed it, help to find its identity and information of the past.
    The last time I meet it it had upgraded its body once with yellow decals on its wrist and ankle armor, it gave me its sniper rifle that it used to carry around, that was almost a decade ago.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  6. Corosar

//Hmmm i beleive coro came across something in the past that helped ID Alpha as Null... but again she would have considered it both alpha and Null... i can't remember when though....

*She hummed softly and sighed a bit*

Well last i remember seeing him was back on N3XU5 though that was almost 4-6 months ago.... knowing him he either has a place there.... or moved on by now...

7. SCN-3_<NULL>

//I dont quite remember that, there's a short story why Null choose Alpha as its cover name
    So N3XU5 was the planet it has been on all these years huh? I dont have the coordinates but I think some of the intercepted data might have it.
    Thank you for your cooperation, dragon.
    *the cloaked figure turns away*

8. Corosar

*she tilted her head and placed a paw on the cloaked being.... this buggd her.*

How.... how do you know i am not an avali? not many people know that!

9. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

*the hooded figure topples backwards, not saying a word*
    *when Coro inspects the "wounded" avali, it's face shifts slightly, it seems too reflective, Omega makes a small motion for Coro to act along*

*White uncloaks near Myifee, behind a ventilation block, hiding him from sight and the sound of the vents mask him from the immediate echolocation, though him talking makes his position known*
    that was a neat little trick you pulled. though you might want to double check you targets next time.
    *steps out into the open*
    my armor is not reflective, it's just white.

10. SCN-3_<NULL>

those who are searching for my friend already had a handfull of information on its latest acquaintances, it maybe all encripted but some of them still can be read.
    You and your group should keep an eye out, their visit to Celera
    (//think I spelt it right) and the shipyard already given them alot of information about you guys.

11. Myifee

Myifee Guest

If Myi looked surprised, it flashed by in less than a second.

"Maybe I was paid to address the one who stepped out and was acknowledged as 'captain'.

My client wasn't very... Specific, nor were they in any way shy about paying me, fake White or no."

She blinked, but stood on guard... For something. The stimulant had worn off, and left her very woozy and drowsy.

"Have we met? I feel like I know you."

// Myi is a carbon copy of Reks, with inverted feather colors (nothing symbolic, just easier to tell the two apart)

12. gonzogonz

sort of... weird things has been happening. guess you could say i know your... inverted body double.

13. Corosar

*she smiled as she saw Omega*

You two are sneaky..... still good scare you gave me....

*she continued along with the situation pretending as if Omega was white and making motions as if patching him up before slowly draging him back onto the ship.*
    I will keep that in mind... still... its unsettling that info of my true race is out there.... i much rather it be destroyed if possible.... i am not here to be a dragon.... i am here to be avali...

*she bowed softly and continued bringing Omega back into the ship.*

14. Myifee

Myifee Guest

This time Myi DID get caught off guard

"Inverted... Body double?"

She frowned, and retreated inwardly to her dead place to think without emotional interference nor to let any emotions show

"Given how I just shot 'you', you seem rather slow on apprehending me. Or, given how I've no loyalty to a client that doesn't even give their name, you probably know I won't resist being captured, since I can't give any information whatsoever."

Completely, and without emotion, she shed her clothing and gear, let it all fall to the ground and stepped away from it

"So am I as good as dead, or am I to be interrogated first?"

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
  15. gonzogonz

fine, what information did your client give you, and do you know who he is?

16. Myifee

Myifee Guest

"Allow me to read my only message from him word for word.

'Go to the [redacted] starport and shoot the Avali known as White upon his arrival.

You will be paid upon this, whether or not he is killed. That is all.'

So as you can see, I have no idea who they were. It was a private contract, so the fee was nowhere near your regular bounty... But more than enough to live in luxury until I die... Naturally."

She paused, and pondered

"Well, you were prepared for me somehow. I doubted I could even kill you anyway. But I'll bet all the money I earned that this person didn't want you dead. Rather, they wanted a message sent.

Likely, "We know you're here". Have any enemies that want you dead, Mr White?"

Myi allows herself a small smile, despite her predicament

"That question is rhetorical, by the way."

17. SCN-3_<NULL>

dont worry though, those information is more for their combat advantage rather than blackmailing, kidnapping individuals it cared about could also be a possibility but I doubt the likelyhood.
    Anyway, I should move out now.
    *it salutes, revealing bit of its face, a single fang sticking out of its mouth and bright red eyes*

18. gonzogonz

that would depend on your definition of luxury.
    you talk of me as if you don't know who i am, have you heard of me before?

19. Myifee

Myifee Guest

"I admit that I do not, and have never heard of you before offered the job.

Just like you've probably never heard of me. Our names ARE similar...

White Death ring a bell? Besides the human sniper."

20. gonzogonz

no, it doesn't. and i don't know any human snipers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.