RP Avali Nexus: The RP thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Avali Nexus, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

@Codename Rune

Finally, as the two gryphons reached the site of the commotion at the base of the mountains, they would see what was originally obscured by the dust and snow.

A massive dragon, bigger than both of them put together and covered in gleaming silver scales, is heaving itself down from the mountains and taking long, ragged breaths.

2. Codename Rune

Codename Rune Subatomic Cosmonaut

Rune sighs and his ears drop down a bit more. "For some reason I feel like a midget here. Seriously, I do..."

3. Comito

"You're not the only one. Still... something doesn't seem right."

The dragon is not so much walking as dragging itself across the rocky ground. It does not seem to notice the two gryphons approaching.

As they get closer, they can see an enormous gash on its flank, festering and giving off strange, dark fumes. "What in the..."

4. Codename Rune

"I don't like this. Either this he've found someone who is wounded and needs help or we're minced chicken soon. Either way, I vote for helping him. Or her." Rune licks one ear in your direction for hearing your opinion better but keeps his gaze on the titanic dragon."

5. Comito

"Alright then, let's make ourselves known. Just be ready for anything..." Comito begins to descend toward the dragon, which stops crawling and just lays there in visible agony. Its midsection is undulating oddly, and the gash on its side appears to be moving.

6. Codename Rune

Rune's ears climb up again and he tucks his wings a bit to decend too. His right front paw seems to get a tiny blackish covering over it when nanites start to reproduce, stimulated by a short electric burst from Rune's neural Interface.

7. Comito

Comito glides over the snowy ground until he's close to the massive dragon, and lands with several heavy steps as he pads close to it.

The dragon's eyes are closed, but when it hears the large gryphon land, they slowly crack open and peer down at him, sending a small chill down his spine.

8. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

*Rasano gets through his fourth pint... again*
    ...Didn't you say you were leaving sometime today?
    I dEshided to stayh. *hic*
    Another! *Throws his glass to the ground, shattering it*

UoPs. guess I'll be need'nnother mug.
    I really don't want to have to throw you out but if you continue like this...
    Doncha wOrry 'bout m-*hic* me... I'll be sobRe ash an... uh... whas real soberh? I'll beh like thah. Fasht metabor-metabe-matehbolishn...

Now c'mon, I'vE got the mone.. ohwait ISpent it al hear yeste... earlier tohday.... um... guesS i'Ll haveto open a taab.
    *Sighs*

((I just realized it'd be slightly awkward if Rasano and Comito interacted. Same text color.))

9. penguinoverlord

penguinoverlord Subatomic Cosmonaut

Day 13

I think i'm nearing the set location.. but.. i'm not sure.
    I've been seeing things.. and repairs have been hell.
    And sleeping hasn't been any easier either.
    Oh god.. why won't this pain end..?
    My head is so clouded..

I feel drugged.. but yet i'm not...
    Maybe i'll find peace soon.

The Alonne likes this.
  10. Codename Rune

Rune lands a bit away without making any sound at all, his feline hindlegs touvhing down first and absorbing his momentum. Then he slowly approaches the two much larger beings, not saying anything, watching.

11. Comito

Comito figures that the dragon won't understand the language of the UNA, so he tries speaking to it in the language of the dragons that share their galaxy. "Hello. Who are you? Do you need help?"

It does not respond, save for it opening its jaws and loosing a gurgling groan. Upon closer examination, the peculiar undulation is not limited to its midsection. It appears to be happening throughout the dragon's body.

The fumes from its wound start to grow denser.

12. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

*marching through a dark damaged long-range sensor facility*

--

*few hours ago*
    *enters the office*
    Ah Null, you're back early, so how's your......
    Shut it.........Any assignments for me?
    Yes there is, since most units are preparing a major campaign we dont have anyone free to investigate on several of our downed long-range sensor facility
    And you want me to do it? Fair enough.
    There's not much pattern to the downed long-range sensor facility but I still need report what caused it to went down.
    *sends downed long-range sensor facility coordinates

*received data*
    .....alright I'll get on with it
    *salutes*
    Good luck
    *salutes*

--

*back in present*
    *it see then approach the damaged console attempt to interact with it*
    *weapon charging sound*
    HAA!
    *a triangular energy blade slams into the ground scattering energy shockwaves and sending pieces of the ground flying*

*immediately leaps back barely contact the scattered fragment*
    *opens its visor for a better look*
    You..........why you're here, Black......

--

You already know why I'm here, do you?
    *its triangular pure energy blade charges with noticable audio*

Whatever your reason is, the result wont be the same 15 years ago.....
    *its left arm draws out its half energy blade simultaneously switching it to a reversed grip while its right arm draws out its carbine from its right hip scabbard holster at the same time initiating combat posture*
    You're still incapable of defeating me, time to deactivate, copy!

*immediately dashed forward slamming another charged swing while launching a salvo of 6 micro missiles from its back at Null*

*dashed sideways dodging the attack simultaneously gun down the incoming missile*
    *thought to itself*
    "It's been a decade it havent loose its edge all this time......"
    *noticed the dodge and immediately swings its blade sideways*
    *attempts to block it with its half energy blade but the triangular pure energy blade just cuts clean through the blade cutting a slit on Null's left forearm armor*
    *moans from the damage received*
    *another side swing towards Null*
    *quickly rolls away further than blade distance*
    *inspects its half energy blade and its damages*
    crap.....
    *the outer armor plating has been cut clean through, the limb is barely holding on by its endo skeleton*
    *tosses what's remain of the half energy blade towards Black then quickly takes aim with its carbine and fires a few bursts after tossing its blade*
    *cuts the incoming projectile then blocks off the bullets with its energy blade in shield mode(spinning rapidly with both ends emitting short energy blade similar to Zero's shield boomerang)*
    Is this how you want to play huh?
    *recedes its energy blade as it draws out the ex-patriot(modified mechanian pistol to use a top loaded magazine, sometimes known to have infinite ammo)*
    *starts unloading its firearm*

*running away with a trail of bullet impact following it*
    *manage to find cover behind a steel beam but the bullet stream is slowly weakening away the cover*
    *attempts to launch its missiles but immediately shot down after it's launched*
    *start focusing on the ex-patriot's fire rate as it draws out a heat knife(kunai like weapon) from its scabbard*
    *as the bullets punches through the steel beam it perfectly synchronised with its attack, tossing the heat knife at Black*
    *the knife manage to lodge in and jamming Black's wrist and force dropped Black's firearm, stopping the bullet stream as it draws out several more heat knife*
    *quickly draws out its energy blade again with its other arm and dash towards Null to close the gap*
    *as it gets close enough, it start doing combo swings at Null*

*carefully dodges every swing as it looks for an opening to counter attack*
    *manage to get a heat knife in Black's shoulder, the heat knife immediately melts and hardens, temporarily welding the shoulder immobilizing it*
    *used it body to continue direct its blade, slicing a deep cut on Null's torso*
    *manage stuck another heat knife into Black's throat and severely damaged Black's posterior knee joint with a kick/stomp, immobolizing it before it's knocked back by Black's attack*
    Aah!
    *kneels down from its damages*

*carefully crawls back up covering the larger cut on its torso while limping towards Black ready to confront it*
    Why?.....why you're so mind setted on disabling me........yet you let your taboos wander around, arent they a threat to you?.........
    you still dont know, do you?
    *it said the above statement while pulling out the welded heat knife out of its throat with its remaining movement*
    you weren't suppose to be activated....not with your current consciousness....
    *break off the heat knife weld on its shoulder with sheer strength*

What does that have to do with destroying me.....
    Your name, <NULL> you weren't suppose to be ID that way, your.......preprogrammed information, don't you think there's a link?
    None of this is part of your concern but one thing's for sure,
    *pulls out the jammed heat knife out from its wrist*
    Alpha have escaped prison.

WHAT!?
    He might be going after you, he also might have the full plan about you
    but.....
    -but you've proven you can defend for yourself, and as for replacement for your damaged blade you can have this.
    *passes its full energy bade, Boss' Blade to Null*

*takes the energy blade handle while covering up its torso's cut*
    I'm still keeping my master's blade. Confronting him wont be easy, he usually have a few goons around him at all times. You need to further improve on your combat, I suggest not just parrying with machanians and training simulations but go for combat against some organics, some of them can surpass a mechanian in combat capabilities.
    What now?.......
    Just be cautious with your surrounding and I really hope you dont have someone fragile you've meet, he can use them against you
    I have to continue on my own investigations, our paths may cross again and I hope you're alot better the next time we meet.
    *turns away and walk into a shadow before an auditable shuttle taking off noise*

I should get moving
    *holsters the energy blade handle and its carbine*
    But first......
    *stares at the main damage console then moves away its arm a little to inspect its damage*
    *the torso cut inflicted damaged outter and inner chestplate, barely cut through the fusion reactor fuel cell*
    I still got work to do.......and repairs to be done.......lets hope Alpha is not already several steps ahead.......

---

[Null's melee armament is upgraded to Boss' blade(full energy blade)]
    [SS_C-Alpha-ZX now occasionally appear]
    [Mechanian fireteam occasionally can be seen stalking the nearby area]

-----

//well have gone back on track, and for those dont quite get it Null first introduced itself to the other characters as "AlphaZX117" in order to hide its name so if Alpha(SS_C-Alpha-ZX) is confronted it's normal to be consfused with a few things. And you probably see a pattern by now.
    //also I like adding some music to some scenes hope you guys liked that.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    The Alonne and gonzogonz like this.
  13. Codename Rune

Rune setps up to them. "It hasn't attacked us yet. I assume that it is neutral. Or just wounded too badly to care. Well, I'll treat him now. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?"

14. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

// *it starts raining*
    // *it rains blood*
    // *acidic blood*

Shaadaris likes this.
  15. Codename Rune

// I referred to KSP. Best quote (in science menu, when selecting the basic parts) "How hard can rocket science be anyway?"

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    gonzogonz likes this.
  16. penguinoverlord

penguinoverlord Subatomic Cosmonaut

*bzzt*

*bzzzzt*

"This'll never work."

"Stuck in this hell with nothing to hide to pain.."

"Communications gone."

"No one to talk to."

"But i'm.. near.."

"Near.. the.... end.."

"Only... days.. from now.. hopefully.."

17. Comito

Comito slowly looks back at Rune. "Alright then, but be careful... I still think there's something wrong here."

18. Codename Rune

Rune slowly walks towards the enormous wound to inspect it further, keeping his wings tight and fur flat to seem as unthreatening as possible.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  19. Comito

//Sorry for these delays. Is it okay if we pause here for today?

20. Codename Rune

// Of course Com. I will go to sleep then, before it is Thursday ^^ See ya!
    (And no worries about the delays, it's not like you can sit around for RPing all day.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.