Avali Nexus the Fifth

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*gently starts patting rek chuckling as she spun*
    there ya go!

2. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

Just. *cough* don't hit my wounds...

3. Corosar

//changes avatar for the fourth time just have to keep updating it as my skill slowly builds i may never be as good as most here but still i like drawing just because .... it would be better if i didn't have to use my mouse to draw

4. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

*pap pap pap*
    //I like it. That's why I don't art at all, I'm way better with pen and paper than a mouse.

5. gonzogonz

I like it! Red shirt hehe. I can't draw for shit. I like to believe I can do some simple pixel stuff.

6. gonzogonz

Nrrg- *violent coughing fit*

7. Corosar

Mostly a red survival armor really but yea ihave a love for the colour red for some strange reason

*looks up* apologies Rek i should go check on that *stops patting rek and heads back to gonzo quickly giving a bit of a back rub to ease that coughs while mixing up some ingredients as well as a bit of eucalyptus oil he brought from his own world to help with the cough* Don't eat this just smell it it should help ease the throat

8. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

It's apparently very awkward to realize almost instantly that I'm speaking to somebody even more socially crippled than me

9. gonzogonz

*carefully rolls onto his chest so coro can rub his back* rrrge... *sneezes* ... What is that? *suffed nose prevents him from smelling anything*

10. gonzogonz

//who or does this person/you want to keep it anonymous? Plus in my opinion you aren't "crippled" it's just your approach to solving problems (and it's also my opinion that it's not a bad approach at all fire some. Personally I don't want things sugar coated when explained to me I want it as clear and see throug as possible)

11. Corosar

the fumes from a tree oil in my world tends to clear out sinuses though its pretty potent humans of my world use it when their nose is stuffed completely it should be cleared up soon its kinda toxic if eaten though so .... yea don't do that

12. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

Just somebody at school, he's definitely the "weird kid," I feel bad for him though because I used to be the weird kid myself, part of why I'm so much better now is because I was so hellbent on "improving" myself a kid, I got my emotions under control and started to learn how to not suck at social interaction

13. Mc Fow1er

I think most of my negative emotions just stopped working... :blank:

14. gonzogonz

I won't eat it then... Not hungry anyway...
    //hey it's the progress that measures you ability. At least that is my way if thinking about it.

15. gonzogonz

//hehe and surge Doesn't think he can do things socially, look surge! You made him happy! Right fowler? You are happy I didn't misunderstand something?

16. Mc Fow1er

Well, think of it this way, I'm normally happy. But I don't feel a shard of sorrow over a loved ones death. IRL that is.... As for my happiness it is oddly enough contagious with people around me.... It's weird and occasionally awkward...

17. Corosar

well your nose may start running soon but its a good thing might actually be able to breathe properly soon enough here your gonna need these soon

*hands him a box of tissues*

18. Mc Fow1er

And I finished making the ginseng and ginger soup. Would you like a bowl of it? As I have quite a bit, having a kilogram of ginseng and ginger makes for quite a bit pot of soup.

19. gonzogonz

Thanks. Was nearly done with the last one...

20. Corosar

ehh sure i haven't eaten anything in a while........ *stomach starts growling alot* ughh..... i really need to eat more often....no more week without food.... ughhh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.