1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Avali Community Additions [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Fevix, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gatosardina

gatosardina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ok so here are the recipes (just recipes) for the pilums, they are now craftable from the iron anvil to the robotic crafting table, also the P2 no longer requires rubium, i did this so you can get it earlier, maybe i'll add plutonium, so you can get it when you get the radiation protection instead of the cold protection nanosuit
    i just played a bit in a few days and i have to say i'm loving the new guns, terminals, etc

https://mega.co.nz/#!0QNy2QbB!OpjmwHggRR-_cnyejNSiPOlgzUy6ojSsbGR0kI4hye0

2. gatosardina

hi guys
    i have to say i'll be leaving you for a month or so, i have my finals starting the 15th of june and i gotta study a lot
    so i'll be going silent until i finish the exams
    it's not that i've just left forever

3. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Alright, you've been a huge contributor and I wish you luck in your finals.[DOUBLEPOST=1432027002][/DOUBLEPOST]
    As of this point, I'd like people to start using the github repository to offer their additions. I'm not going to be denying changes offered through the forums, but github allows us all to see issues and offer up fixes, and makes things much easier to keep track of who's made what contributions.
    Please see https://guides.github.com/activities/contributing-to-open-source/#contributing for information on how to contribute to the github.
    Again, I'm still accepting additions offered through the forums, but I would much prefer the github repository.
    Here's the repository: https://github.com/Fevix/Avali

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  4. Aku Hito

Aku Hito Big Damn Hero

Alright, i created a mod for new shields but its not working, would anyone want to take a look?

Note: I am currently on a mobile device and I dont have the video / pictures.

5. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

Even after reading the contributing link my brain can't wrap around it. How do I suggest a add-on?

Sure, any way I can see it?

6. Aku Hito

Aku Hito Big Damn Hero

Like I said in my note im on my phone currently so well have to wait before I can show you.

7. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

Well, sense I haven't mastered the powers of Github quit yet (sorry Fevix, I'll learn it eventually) , I'll still be posting my updates and items I create on here or on the Dev thread.

So what I managed to create today was 6 tiers of Avali shotguns and their recipes.

They are called QRC Types, QRC stands for quad rail chamber holding four shots at once with the use of four tiny rail gun barrels all compacted next to each other. The gun can only fire four projectiles per shot.

Here is the Dropbox download.

8. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Click the "Fork" button on the top right, make your changes, then click the "Pull Request" link (I think, not 100% sure.)
    There's also a live chat drifting around somewhere with professionals that can help

EDIT: Here, button at bottom (This is also a page that should help) https://help.github.com/articles/editing-files-in-another-user-s-repository/
    I've added in your shotgun files, syncing to repository now.[DOUBLEPOST=1432048615][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Except railguns are extremely accurate so strapping 4 to eachother would make it act more like 4 slugs rather than like a shotgun :p

OmegaMinion likes this.
  9. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

Just leave me be Fevix I was trying to make Wolfiy happy by adding a bit of loreability :cry:

Of course a shotgun can still fire slugs and be called a shotgun...

10. gatosardina

it was all thanks to you, devani and yanazake, but thanks :)

11. OmegaMinion

OmegaMinion Phantasmal Quasar

So, uh, I had just finished the Avali-Tech Refit on my ship, and when I updated to the new versions here, I noticed that a few bits were missing:

[​IMG]

I did not see anyone else mentioning this; so I figured I would post about it.

EDIT: Unless these were unique to Augments and Assortments, but I do not think it is updated...

12. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

Good luck on your finals Gatosardina! Hope to see you soon!

This is strange, these things are from Augments and Assortments, so not really sure.

13. OmegaMinion

Yeah, I thought they might have been. Does A&A still work, by the way?

14. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

Yes, just re-download it and you should be fine.

15. OmegaMinion

Alright, thanks.

16. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Look in the Triage mod's Addons section, there's an updated version there.[DOUBLEPOST=1432062907][/DOUBLEPOST]
    But there wouldn't be much spread to it :p
    WIth how accurate the railguns are, the 4 rounds would more or less travel as one, like a pellet round fully choked.

17. Never

Never Pangalactic Porcupine

What if it was 5 barrels? 1 to fire the shot straight at the target, and 4 additional barrels to fire the spread?

Each of the 4 side barrels would point towards a "Corner" away from the center of the gun, making it look sort of like a 4-petalled flower with very tightly closed petals.

It could not only be used as a shotgun, but also a net launcher! The four corner shots being replaced with the pitons that would hold the net down when it hit the ground, and the middle slug being replaced with a net carrier that would unfurl after being shot.

EDIT: Concept:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  18. JunosatoRyu

JunosatoRyu Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah.

Funny nobody asked for a Pokemon pet so far.

(Mod is on hold due to hand injury for now...)

Yanazake likes this.
  19. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

[​IMG]

Devani and Yanazake like this.
  20. JunosatoRyu

JunosatoRyu Pangalactic Porcupine

That's rather cute~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.