August 28th - Alright, one more lunar base teaser!

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Armagon, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Cpt_FluffyBottom Aquatic Astronaut

I know you did, I mean the original (first comment on this thread) sorry for not specifying

2. TheFudgement

TheFudgement Ketchup Robot

Ooh. I see.

3. Shawnx17

Shawnx17 Big Damn Hero

It looks like a novakid with the varmit armor from the post about nova kid armor

4. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

First, thats a novakid, second, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING AT THE SHADOW! Not the extremly boring Novakid everyone saw already. :l

5. Fatal Glitch

Fatal Glitch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alien? :p Also, can you make the manipulators, accelerators, and separators tables stackable? as in you can place one on top of the other.

6. gnomemcbendyknees

gnomemcbendyknees Void-Bound Voyager

hi i was wondering if for nightly if you can please make so you dont drop ores/bars in easy/norm mode its so bad that i cant get a copper pick axe please PLEASE fix that and to get nightly to run i need to deleat the starbound config file to make it run so please fix that whean you get the chance thank you.

7. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Existential Complex

Head over to the Nightly Support area (forgot where, will look up and edit inHere we are) and make suggestions there.
    So far, they know that Copper ore and such are incredibly far down, so they try to get people to use Admin cheats to get Copper gear in the beginning.
    And as with the errors to get the game started, those are the least of their concerns right now as there are easy work-arounds to it.
    After all, it's advertised as broken, so it's best to put things more things in now instead of fixing things up, then adding something else that breaks everything again.

8. 60and80

60and80 Star Wrangler

9. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

Nah, that's just Tim Curry.

Oh, wait...

10. TheEverlasting51

TheEverlasting51 Yeah, You!

I was talking a bout the shadow geez :rolleyes:

11. Professor Nibblekins

Professor Nibblekins Void-Bound Voyager

MINDWURMS!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!