1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Augmentation Cores 2015-02-23

Augment your life, be unique!

1. yourheroisdead

yourheroisdead Space Spelunker

yourheroisdead submitted a new mod:

Augmentation Cores - Augment your life, be unique!

Read more about this mod...

2. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice, I love mods that have some unique balancing like this. I like the idea of ability to trade some stats in exchange for having more of the other type of stats on your character... although I noticed not all of your items have this feature, some only have a positive only effects...

3. yourheroisdead

Yeah, I figured that they didnt all need negative effects, or that the negative effect was implied. Like the shadow core- Have you tried navigating without the ability to see your character? :p
    Or the feather core. It is fun to glide, but it can be annoying to not be able to fall fast. Plus some of the balancing comes in the form of only being able to equip one at a time.
    It's a work in progress and I am very much open to suggestions :)

4. Rukrio

Rukrio Pangalactic Porcupine

for when you add artifact cores, one idea i'd like to pass to you, namely, a Glass Cannon Core. it takes a good chunk of your max HP to put on, but it also doubles your attack power and improves the user's energy pool.

and perhaps a 'shield core' or two, if one can still slap status effects onto them. basically, you use these shield cores to both protect yourself and trigger it's effects when you need it.

yourheroisdead likes this.
  5. yourheroisdead

My roommate just told me what the term glass cannon meant the other day lol. That actually sounds like a pretty cool idea for a core. I'll add it to the list :)

6. draco1122

draco1122 Big Damn Hero

Hey wanted to let you know I am looking forward to your mods planned items. Specially the one that add new aurgmentions slot. I am use a custom back item now but am looking forward to that.

Ps did you make the aurmentation armor mod because I liked that one too.

7. Alkali

Alkali Void-Bound Voyager

I love this mod, and being able to add buffs to my character when I need. One thing, which is that the Accel core made me a little too fast, I was expecting it to be the same as a green stim pack, but instead it kinda made me dizzy trying to track the landscape zooming by while circling planets!

yourheroisdead likes this.
  8. yourheroisdead

Yeah lol, it doubles your speed. you should've seen how fast i made it at first! :p

9. xyraid_steam

xyraid_steam Void-Bound Voyager

Which property to I alter in order to expand the light radius?