RELEASED Attn. fellow gaymers: Sexy Sam mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Chrisyres, Mar 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Chrisyres

Chrisyres Aquatic Astronaut

[​IMG]

Hey guys, I made my first mod! I really like the challenge of making Sam my husbando and I like his personality but I wasn't too much of a fan of his hair...or his shirt ;) I made a super sexy version! Feel free to put him in your game..but he is MY HUSBANDO so back off!

Portrait Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/11xfktqqm72ycmm/SexySamPortrait.rar

EDIT: Preview link: http://imgur.com/xP5KB3Y

EDIT2: I fixed the portraits so that the background is transparent and I finished the sprites to reflect the haircut and the lack of tshirt:
    Sprite download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/504c1yc653dt69v/SexySamSprites.rar

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    • MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

wat:lod: (Where are the screenshots?)

Toumato likes this.
      • Chrisyres

I think there was an issue with the site I used to host it. Can you see them now?

• Beret

Beret Subatomic Cosmonaut

oh I can see it alright ;)

Rubicant1982 and Chrisyres like this.
          • amrek-

amrek- Space Hobo

this is nice and I genuinely like it! one note, however, is that the second one from the bottom right hand corner has disproportionate arms. but overall, i love your work.

PS: is an alex mod coming anytime soon? ;)

• miryuo

miryuo Zero Gravity Genie

• kingjoshington

kingjoshington Void-Bound Voyager

Can't you put a preview here? The site doesn't load them -- it just hangs on "loading" forever.

Rubicant1982 likes this.
              • Chrisyres

Ok, I used Imgur instead..it should work now?

Rubicant1982 likes this.
                • Chrisyres

Thanks for the kind words! Yeah I noticed that too, but I was trying to fit the whole thing in the box without cutting anything off. Maybe I'll get around to fixing it eventually. This took up my whole weekend! Sorry, don't think I'll get around to doing anyone else until I've made Sam MINE lol

Rubicant1982 likes this.
                  • endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

We're finally seeing skimpy male mods. Finally! The female busty ones and the skimpy lingerie one came out a while ago but I think this is the first one to make the males skimpy. Good on you, good sir! There need to be more like this. Like, the other four. :giggle:

• ShyFluffy

ShyFluffy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice work :D Glad to see some mods for gaymers. There is a severe lack of that in most communities. Good work on the edit!

• Rubicant1982

Rubicant1982 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I kinda liked him as a blonde .-.
                        :rofl:
                        *stares at chest* I'm sorry I had a point I did ... but umm..... *stares more*

• SimsMovieGirl

SimsMovieGirl Void-Bound Voyager

where's the blondeness???

• Marciv

Marciv Orbital Explorer

I liked the blond hair too, and didn't mind the styling. I guess I shall have to try and learn Gimp.

And Alex please, and maybe Sebastian. Not Harvey and not Elliot without a major hair cut.

And if it is fashionable to for young men to wander the streets stripped to the waist, shouldn't my farmer be following the fashion? Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do that properly - the file I need to modofy (I think) is a nightmare, and my first attempts demonstrated that this modding lark is a lot less easy than the results make it look.

Oh well, I should try learning it anyway. Who knows, I might actually beable to do it ... eventually.

• Enalya7NZ

Enalya7NZ Void-Bound Voyager

Nooo what did you do to Sams awesome hair?!