1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Artorias Gear & Dark Souls Armors 1.14

Sets: Artorias, Ornstein, Smough, Black Iron, Fluted, Family Masks

1. TShinzon

TShinzon Subatomic Cosmonaut

TShinzon submitted a new mod:

Artorias Gear & Dark Souls Armors - Sets: Artorias, Ornstein, Smough, Black Iron, Fluted, Family Masks

Read more about this mod...

TenaciousTinkerer likes this.
  2. DXLelouch

DXLelouch Void-Bound Voyager

do you take requests?
    Black Knight Set
    Big Hat Set
    Gwyndolin Set

3. TShinzon

4. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

This is amazing! Great sprite work.

Old_Crazy_Gamer likes this.
  5. idon'tknow

idon'tknow Space Hobo

Amazing work it's beautiful, i was wondering if there was any chance we could see some LOTR/Hobbit Weapons in the future . very big fan of lotr , and i really wished i could swing Aragorn's sword around :)

Keep up this amazing work ;)

6. GLord

GLord Big Damn Hero

And now we can truly prepare to die, instead of just pretending before this existed. Can't wait to check it out.

You plan on adding more eventually? Like maybe Xanthous's armor? :rofl:

7. dbennsworld

dbennsworld Space Spelunker

I need help with installation. It doesn't show up in my craft sections. :( Is it a problem with my player.config? I read the readme and deleted the one in the folder. Is there something else I need to do?

8. Kierran

Kierran Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Amazing details, good job there mate :)

9. Symbolz

Symbolz Void-Bound Voyager

Same problem with me, I've tried taking out other mods see if they're interfering but nothing, I really need help with this.

10. KittyKatMeow

KittyKatMeow Aquatic Astronaut

Cant get this to work :/

11. DXLelouch

DXLelouch Void-Bound Voyager

you people arent using the old outdated mod installation method are you?
    if you edited anything in the assets folder you dun goofed

12. Symbolz

I'm not

13. TShinzon

Hi there, would you guys be able to explain exactly how (like which folders go where, etc.) you installed the mod? I have multiple reports of this problem and I've been having trouble replicating it.

14. Symbolz

Well I simply downloaded it and it was a winrar file so I simply extract the files within into the mods folder, obviously it's supposed to work when I go to the game none of it shows up in the crafting tables nor tabula rasa, I try taking out mods that might be messing it up but it still wont work, I look into the recipe and it seems fine it has "mod" in front of the recipe ( "mod", "craftingtable" etc.) I try deleting the "mod" and still didnt work, I removed it and recovered it back to its original state and still didn't work, I think at one point I tried removing the player config but idk I have Windows 8 if that is any help. Yeah I tried a lot of stuff still didn't work. I even tried with the two different launchers and nothing.

15. TShinzon

Just to clarify, are you copying the mod_artorias file into the mods folder so that the structure is Starbound/Mods/mod_artorias ?

If you install it by copying the entire archive into the mods folder, so that the folder structure is Starbound/Mods/Artorias_Gear_Mod_v1_12/mod_artorias then it will not work.

Thanks for taking the time to check!

Hiccup251 likes this.
  16. KittyKatMeow

KittyKatMeow Aquatic Astronaut

I just drop it into my Starbound mods folder and launch the game. Still cant get it to work right.

17. Symbolz

It worked thanks! The first few times it didn't so I deleted any trace of it then re downloaded it and tried that again and it worked! :D

18. LezonNexus

LezonNexus Space Hobo

I LOVE DARK SOULS SERIES THANKS!

19. Valgond

Valgond Intergalactic Tourist

Hi,
    this awesome Knight Artorias armor + swords don't work with the new patch :(
    Can you update this mod? I LOVE IT!! :)

20. TShinzon

Yes I am currently working on updating the mod for v. Furious Koala :)