1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Armor Stand Table Enraged Koala 0.2.2

Craft armor stands with your favorite armors on! Races suported: All Vanilla & Avali

1. Shadewarp

Shadewarp Pangalactic Porcupine

Shadewarp submitted a new mod:

Armor Stand Table - Craft armor stands with your favorite armors on!

Read more about this mod...

2. NonBritGit

NonBritGit Cosmic Narwhal

This looks very promising, though the game locks up on start with this mod in place. Investigating.

Question: Why do you have to craft a separate dummy for each armor set?

3. Shadewarp

That seems odd, works fine with me - let me know if you find an error.

The game does not support making one stand that you put armor onto (that would be awesome) so each armor stand is a seperate object, needing the armor you want as materials.

4. Shadewarp

Any news on the lockup?

5. Shadewarp

I realize that the armors I've initially done isn't the most wanted.
    I just wanted to get started on the mod, figuring out how to code everything and actually make the mod work.

I'll be doing tier1-10 of one race at a time afterwards (maybe in clumps of 5 armors pr. update) starting out with Human, then Glitch, Apex, Avian and lastly (but not least) Hylotl.

I hope people will look at this as the first stage towards an awesome collectors mod!

6. arealfox

arealfox Space Spelunker

This isn't about the mod, but I REALLY need help.
    I have no mods installed.
    Whenever I create a character, then TRY to start a game with that new character the game crashes
    this is the only error;

Attached Files:

7. Shadewarp

Think you need to validate your files. Shut down steam completely, and start it back up again before you do it. (Or the validation won't notice anything) if not, contact support. :)

8. arealfox

arealfox Space Spelunker

It worked, thanks bud!

Shadewarp likes this.
  9. arealfox

arealfox Space Spelunker

Also, can someone help me with making a ship for my race? :3

10. Shadewarp

Get Starstructor :)

11. Shadewarp

Shadewarp updated Armor Stand Table with a new update entry:

Human Tier1-5 added

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Shadewarp

13. arealfox

arealfox Space Spelunker

Awesome mod! This is actually very helpful for my mod as well :3

Shadewarp likes this.
  14. Shadewarp

Shadewarp updated Armor Stand Table with a new update entry:

Suffixes for M/F armors, human armor stands human only

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. cook

cook Hey, You!

Shadewarp, just gotta say I love this idea. Shouldve already been incorporated into the game with the initial release of the beta. Games like this need a way to display armor and weapons. My only concern with this mod is the added price for creating a manikin. For some it is already a hassle simply to create a full set of armor let alone having to find other items in order to create the manikin. I feel a display manikin should simply be available to all at a cheap price since they already spent much to get the armor required to make the manikin. Having prerequisites to build a higher level tier manikin is already restricted by what tier armor the player can make. In which case if you cant make a set of tier 3 armor then you cant make a display for it. Unfortunately I dont have the skills to create a mod like this and put my full trust and support with you in yours. Just offering some respectful suggestions. In the meantime keep up the good work and look forward to future updates to this mod.

16. cook

cook Hey, You!

Just as a quick example. In order to make a simple tier 1 avian armor set you need:
    700 Pixels
    1 copper helm = 20 copper bars = 40 copper ore
    1 copper chestpiece = 35 copper bars = 70 copper ore
    1 copper greeves = 12 copper bars = 24 copper ore
    67 iron bars = 134 iron ore

All that just to make 1 full set. Once a player acquires all of that I feel they should have the ability to place it immediately on display without having to find any other items. Now granted I do realize that after you've been playing the game for a while the average player has plenty of material to make whatever they want which is why this is simply a suggestion. Just wanted to make sure I was understood.

17. Shadewarp

Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it! It was also due to the fact that it wasn't in the game, and I heard numerous YouTubers complain about their armors taking up space and that Terraria had display mannequins, that I made it :)

The added price for the mannequin is rather low, 50 pixels and 20 wood planks (which is about 7 unrefined wood). I added this to make it feel balanced, but if it is a hazzle to people, I will gladly remove it, reduce cost or change it to something entirely different :)

If it's ok, I'll leave the cost until I get more armors done - and thus more downloads hopefully! As it is only the human tier 1-5 as of yet, not many want to use it :)

18. Shadewarp

Yep, I deffinatly understand. But if you gathered all that, you are most likely to have 50 pixels and 20 wood planks, no? :)

Oh, and that cost for the mannequin will never increase :)

19. cook

cook Hey, You!

I guess the main thing I was thinking about is "Human tier1 armor stands learned by picking up Scavenger's chest". But your absolutely right. Anyone exploring to get other ore and items will no doubt come across one and have the ability to unlock the stand. I look forward to filling a room with every tier of every species armor sets.

Shadewarp likes this.
  20. Shadewarp

It's comments like this that make me want to get even more armors done - I'm gonna look forward to seeing a screen of that :D