1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Armor bug?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Neusaric, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Neusaric

Neusaric Void-Bound Voyager

There are four of us on the server and it seems our copper armor is bugged or the tooltip is wrong. The head piece gived 1 armor, the chest 3 and the legs 3, under stats it only says we have 3 armor. Is anyone else getting this?

http://imgur.com/a/AK1pD

2. Rockarm

Rockarm Aquatic Astronaut

Just ran into this when i crafted my helm. Can't tell if the tool tip is just not changing or if the armor is not working.

3. Atomsk Shade

Atomsk Shade Aquatic Astronaut

You're not the only one.

It seems like armor is bugged because I'm still getting chunked by monsters.

4. Gavelwrench

Gavelwrench Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Same here, and none of the values add up correctly. I'll get 3 armor from a shirt (2) + greaves (3) + helmet (1), and I'll get 2 armor from basically any combination of two items no matter what their values. This is in single player for me.

5. Naupz

Naupz Void-Bound Voyager

I've been having the exact same problem. It's not just copper armor either. So far, the armor values haven't ever added up right. It does add some extra challenge to dungeoning though :)

6. DynamicFall

DynamicFall Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah same thing here, some pieces work. I have noticed all my headgear have worked. But nothing else for me.