1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you guys ready? We'll finally have the game in a few weeks if not sooner

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Arkitech, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkitech

Arkitech Pangalactic Porcupine

In 5 days we'll be in the month of October, at that point there's only a few weeks remaining in the year and the game will be forthcoming. After seeing all the daily updates and the features that will be in the game I'm really hyped about the beta. I can't wait to explore my first dungeon and build a few bases. Honestly since this game was announced I have'nt really been excited about any other project. For what it's worth in my opinion Starbound will be the game of the year for 2013 and 2014.

Get ready fellow Starbounders, just a little while longer and we'll finally be ignoring our family members and co-workers while we play the game.

WOOHOO!!!

2. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

All you are doing is creating hype that'll end up in dissapointment. Why did you even make this thread so far away from the end of the year?

Jonesy, WoxandWarf, Ishton and 9 others like this.
  3. LabMonkey

LabMonkey Subatomic Cosmonaut

13 weeks isn't exactly soon, but you don't have to turn on your insult-anyone-who-even-mentions-beta response.

4. sankto

sankto Pangalactic Porcupine

Don't mistake 'disapproval' for 'insulting'.

I agree, stahp.

WoxandWarf and Sklobington like this.
  5. Namiwakiru

Namiwakiru Black Hole Surfer

Far from an insult.

Yeah I'm excited, but gonna hold off working myself up in to a frenzy

WoxandWarf and sankto like this.
  6. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

*sits patiently, waiting for Starbound*

Jonesy likes this.
  7. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

Oh man, I thought there was like a thread about Beta made by Tiy himself stating that if anyone else made a thread that the thread would be deleted...

Oh wait.

WoxandWarf, Cirom and Zoolot like this.
  8. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

You're thinking of the Bizzaro Chucklefish forums, this one doesn't have one.

9. Arkitech

Arkitech Pangalactic Porcupine

I guess I'm a little confused by your response. We're in the last few months of the year (3 to be exact) and it's already been confirmed that the beta will be released in 2013. Even if the beta arrives in December, that's only a little while from now. Not really sure why you think I'm creating hype that leads to disappointment.

Padexin likes this.
  10. Xander

Xander Spaceman Spiff

While unlikely, it is possible if events force their hand.. that they might have to delay the beta until sometime in 2014.
    Don't count your chickens before they beta.. or something. :p

11. Miss Andry

Miss Andry Cosmic Narwhal

I'd be pretty pissed if that happened

I can be pretty patient, but everyone has a limit

Pingeh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.