1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blahhead

blahhead Space Spelunker

x71394707 y-77160273
    Beta T CrB Minoris c
    Apex settlement on far left, cultist home with poo monster on far right

2. Malachar

Malachar Void-Bound Voyager

Beta Sector 79460129 33017765
    Zoinks 9260 system
    Planet I B
    EDIT: (Threat level 12)

To the right a ways are plenty of giant flower trees.
    To the left you'll pass by a small surface sewer minidungeon with a chest

Keep going past more giant flowers and you'll find a friendly glitch village with shops for clothes foods and weapons as well as a library possibly containing yummy codex entries and blueprints.

3. TNT_Ostepop

TNT_Ostepop Space Hobo

Gamma Alvas 5367 V e

X-sector

x:-33304307
    y:-35428118

Biome: Forest
    Threat Level: 36

Huge medieval glitch village left of spawn, with several merchants and a library containing alot of blueprints for food and codex-books.

EDIT: Wanted to add this as well

Gamma Atamillion 05 VI b

X-sector

x:47610393
    y:-73860331

Biome: Grasslands
    Threat Level: 40

A glitch cultist house left of spawn with a sewer and sewermonster :O
    Even further to left/right(very far) is a huge glitch castle with guards that aggro when you enter, civilians that dont fight but run and call guards, and a "king" in golden armor that dropped a crown.
    Found alot of glitch codex, loads of cool decorative stuff, wizard robe etc, lots of cool stuff.

The guards are strong and oneshot me even in full Impervium armor.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  4. weehairy

weehairy Orbital Explorer

3-5 page, someone mention 3 tech chest in one post, i found one in one of them

5. rosedragon

rosedragon Void-Bound Voyager

Could anyone pm me an alpha or beta planet that have rose trees on it? thanks :)

6. sonic4896

sonic4896 Void-Bound Voyager

X= -51814384 Y= 22662945
    There is a trading group near the left, and an airship a little farther to the left.

7. Catharsis

Catharsis Orbital Explorer

I"m also still looking for a Gun Merchant Lvl 20 (Beta sector) please :)

8. Parad0x13

Parad0x13 Void-Bound Voyager

About a minutes walk without monsters

9. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Void-Bound Voyager

Can we have a name of the system for that planet?

10. Wesley Snacks

Wesley Snacks Intergalactic Tourist

X= 12572825, Y=-2896034
    Alpha Airescha 2750 I

I'll let the screenshot speak for itself.
    [​IMG]
    And yes the hat came from the world as well, found on a surface chest near a floran.

11. weehairy

Anyone got a location for easy durasteel? its been an hour lol

12. metasynthie

metasynthie Void-Bound Voyager

For people who are looking fort the Apex tech labs that have tech chests in them.... this one's actually a human bunker (USMC). Good for couches, soda machines and arcade machines, but not for techs! A little further to the left there's a small Apex lab without too much in it, and to the right there's a miniboss, in case you want a level 4 unique.

13. coldReactive

coldReactive Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anyone have a gun dealer for gamma?

14. ApSciLiara

ApSciLiara Void-Bound Voyager

Clearly, I don't know the difference between race bases xD
    Thanks!

15. FormalRiceFarmr

FormalRiceFarmr Big Damn Hero

I've been to every location in this thread, I'm missing only the two blink techs

16. Mecha Green

Mecha Green Void-Bound Voyager

durasteel is a mix of coal and titanium

17. Zkaar

Zkaar Void-Bound Voyager

Any places to find platinum? So far the only ones I was able to find were in chests in couple of gamma planets. Can't give the coords anymore, though.

18. weehairy

How do you make it?

19. OobleckTheGreen

OobleckTheGreen Space Kumquat

Anyone know a Beta location with guns? I'm doing level 14-15 planets and STILL don't have a gun!!

20. metasynthie

metasynthie Void-Bound Voyager

I never found the big town -- is it on the main planet, or one of the moons (II a, II b?)

On the main planet (Arid threat level 4) I did find something I hadn't seen before -- a big weird science base to the left of the dropzone, through a bone biome. It's all white surfaces and geometric shapes, defended by these human guards who say they're mind-controlled and warn you to leave before it's too late! That base had more pixels lying around in it (you can break the little blue floating diamonds in it for more) than anywhere I've been in Alpha Sector, at least a couple thousand. Also a high-tech chest where I found some diamonds.

Some ways to the right of the dropzone, past one of those tiny guardposts with anvil signs, I found a tech chest (I found Pulse Jump in it) just sitting in the middle of nowhere on the surface. People trying to collect tech may want to get it -- really easy to reach.

UPDATE: I found the town mentioned in the original post -- it's on Alpha Iota-1 Sco 1518 II b, forest moon threat level 10, left from the spawn (or either way really, it's a small moon). Multiple melee weapon / schematic vendors, food vendor, medieval clothing vendor, farms, etc. There's also a mushroom biome on this moon with a shroom chest that had some shroom-based schematics for me.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.