1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poulette

Poulette Void-Bound Voyager

guys, sorry for double post after a couple of threads but yeah, i need this items so bad
    so where i can find fairy wings and bubble boost? (now i'm in beta, but soon will get gamma if there is no chance to find those in alpha/beta)

2. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

I made that suggestion as well Amused but he states "I don't want to fill up the op with links to the point that people won't see that I have said in the op." Because you know, it's hard to tell what this thread is about.

3. StarBrethren

HD Video for 2x Level 10 Avian Gun Vendors with Vanity Gear aboard: http://tinyurl.com/kn42bl3 - Credit to DiscoJacob for Discovery!

4. fortuntek

fortuntek Orbital Explorer

I found the Grenade Launcher but nothing else (yet). HOWEVER, I did find a Rocket Jump! (Press Up and Jump at the same time to use). I also found the Electric Bass Guitar instrument. Great planet!

edit: Nm, I actually just found the plasma pistol too.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  5. J_Elliott

J_Elliott Aquatic Astronaut

is it just me or is anyone else having trouble finding anything with these coords, I'm still finding chests and stuff, but i haven't found a useful weapon or new tech in ages

6. Pyromann

Pyromann Void-Bound Voyager

Sector X
    X Beta Mus 6074 II
    X: 5731580
    Y: -5482621
    Biome: Snow
    Planet level: 9

In general, all planet is a looting area. Right are chests, so go walking all "life" right.

I Found:
    2x Legendary Bone Hammer (You know, "Boom", 7 bones go out)
    Plasma Machine Pistol
    Some other weapons

There also is:
    2 or 4 Mini-Bosses
    Floran Village
    A lot of Bandit camps.

Happy Looting! :DD

7. StarBrethren

Might be just you. I make videos about the coords I find here and I've had trouble maybe once or twice of all the ones I've investigated. I've had a few people on my YouTube channel say that they can't find some things after the latest patch. It might be that.

8. Knyte

Knyte Contact!

Guys, chests are all randomized. Just cause that guy found a trumpet or a legendary weapon doesn't mean you will. The only thing that is constant are the actual chests themselves. That and the locations of vendors and dungeons/villages. Version doesn't have anything to do with it either. If you did find the same item as someone else then you were simply lucky.

9. Fishypokey

Fishypokey Space Spelunker

I circled that planet 3 times before I got a wing...

10. MPxWendigo

MPxWendigo Space Spelunker

I've been "consistently lucky" then, but only pertaining to surface tech chests or certain chests. For example - instrument chests. Someone could say there was a violin in a chest, (which happened to me,) and I found a violin there. On a separate run-through, I found a bass guitar there. In the same chests. Perhaps there is a a function that allows this kind of static factoring to exist in loot tables?

11. IntrepidX

IntrepidX Astral Cartographer

Another great location taken from here:

Starbound Coordinates List

This one is called Alpha Baiten Katos 21 6 at coordinates -8617312 -91687000, has double jump tech chest, USCM Prison Facility, energy dash tech, 2 fashion merchants, and 4 bandit camps!

12. DexBased

DexBased Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Shouldn't you be able to get it from the planet? I don't really want to give mine up, since I am a bit of a collector, and only have one of them.

13. Batborn

Batborn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sector X

X Zeta Cap Minoris II a
    Moon, Threat level 7

Y -21630958

Hammered Dulcimer to the far left on a little hole on the ground.
    You know you are getting close when you pass by the laboratory or
    whatever and you see a large chest before a cliff. Down this cliff will be the chest. PS: Sorry for the bad image guys,still getting the hang of it!
    [​IMG]

14. Krassofnod

Krassofnod Void-Bound Voyager

to be honest this thread was started before the last content update so some of the early pages might not be relevant, I think that the current version was released around this thing being on 50 to mid 50 for pages.

15. Kaztastrophe

Kaztastrophe Space Hobo

Anyone have coordinates for any of these instruments?:
    Flute
    Harp
    Microphone(Female)
    Nylon Guitar
    Rock Organ
    Steel Drum

I would also be willing to trade stuff for them, just message me on steam.

16. clumsyrobot

clumsyrobot Poptop Tamer

Surface chest location and contents are constant, in my experience. Anything inside a set piece structure or underground is randomized.

17. Butterybutters

Butterybutters Master Chief

Its been my experience with these coordinates that the chests with instruments listed will always have an instrument but the instrument is random. I went for an electric guitar and got a harp, went for a bass guitar and got a rock organ. Seems the instruments are random but the fact that there are instruments is constant.

18. Kaztastrophe

Kaztastrophe Space Hobo

Most of the ones I've encountered have been accurate, for me at least. Only a few have contained different instruments. Either way, any instrument coordinates would do, as i do not mind having extras. I've been following this thread nearly from the beginning, so I have checked all of the previous ones posted.

19. Butterybutters

Butterybutters Master Chief

Well so far absolutely none of the instruments have been accurate though I have gotten instruments from each coord I tried. I'll keep trying, I really want a lead guitar so I can correctly hear Through The Fire and The Flames :p, sounds like trash on an organ lol

20. hanleybrand

hanleybrand Phantasmal Quasar

Beta Sector 23440097, -14620492
    Beta Tau-5 Eri 392 I

Big Avian City, includes a market, a bunch of buildings, a couple bridges, some common areas and a graveyard
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.