1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrystalPaladen

CrystalPaladen Intergalactic Tourist

Anyone find some planets with good crystal areas? I'm trying to find crystal furniture schematics and not having much luck. I tried the one area posted on this forum earlier and couldn't find anything.

2. 8BitShadows

8BitShadows Aquatic Astronaut

Planet with pulse jump and energy dash!
    Coordinates:
    x: -60814863 y: 97141426
    Planet:
    Alpha Lumens 4954 I a
    Biome:
    Arid
    Threat Level:
    This is the best planet I've ever found.
    The pulse jump is to the right, in plain sight. The energy dash is to the left, also in plain sight. No jumping puzzles. Yay!

3. Vekh

Vekh Orbital Explorer

Does anyone have coordinates that lead to an earth-like planet, without colorful dirt or bizarre trees? Something similar to the one in this image.

4. Treason686

Treason686 Seal Broken

Delta Sector Guns Dealer

Coords
    Description: Head left from spawn a ways. You'll run into the anchor.
    X: -39667731
    Y: 45571856
    Name: Delta Rasalas 281 IV c

5. Nerva

Nerva Parsec Taste Tester

I found (started, actually) on a forest world in the process of tentacle-fication. I don't know if it has any sepcial resources or good lootables. Just head right and you'll see a very large patch of tentacle-infested ground.

Alpha Terminatus 695 I
    Biome: Forest
    Coordinates: X 6730943, Y 32413967

6. Chaou

Chaou Tentacle Wrangler

x: 84109119

y: -81454273

Alpha Tegmine 01 I e
    Found a pixel hero cape here in some random ass chest

7. Piano

Piano Starship Captain

It may be just me, but I think that all of the desert biomes had the rainbow mini-biomes removed in the update. I haven't found any at all.

8. Xacris

Xacris Pangalactic Porcupine

On mine there were 4 consecutive 4-floor labs, one right after the other. Did you keep going around the planet?

9. Bucketlamp

Bucketlamp Giant Laser Beams

X: 57892274 Y: -69747602 | System = Beta Datoa 599 | Jungle Planet = Beta Datoa 599 IV

Go to the left, there are two gun vendors. It's a large world so it might take some exploring.

Edit: typo

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  10. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

Teemu1337, M4X_L10N and ora003 like this.
  11. CrystalPaladen

CrystalPaladen Intergalactic Tourist

X Minkar 62366 IIa
    Biome magma lvl 6
    Just flew around this planet and there is an ocarina quickly to the right in a apex lab. Immediately to the left is an brain apex home. A electric reed is in a surface chest to the left of a cultist tent and a wedding dress piece is to the left of a bridge in a surface chest as well. Everything is real easy to spot.

12. clumsyrobot

clumsyrobot Poptop Tamer

X Kalodox 141 IV

Biome: Tentacles
    Threat Level: 10

x: -60, y: 170

Head over the hill to the left of the spawn to find a large avian village with a considerable amount of shops. I found a full set of Raven blueprints spread out between the vendors; results may vary. Several mediocre weapon chests scattered around the rest of the planet, too.

13. CaptainFoxx

CaptainFoxx Pangalactic Porcupine

X Kornephoros Majoris III a
    x: -31814892 y: -5854697
    Level 7 Forest world with an Apex Lab and what looks like a ruined glitch village

14. SethLios

SethLios Astral Cartographer

Found a planet in the Alpha Sector that has an Avian airship and a tentacle sub-biome:

Name: Alpha Eta CrB 371 I b
    Biome: Arid
    X: -84029830
    Y: -5304809

15. Xendhaius

Xendhaius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That image is ancient and contains tons of place-holder assets, none of which are still within the game.

16. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

TF9880 likes this.
  17. Skerath

Skerath Void-Bound Voyager

For a rainbow biome , I just found one on a lvl 9 planet,
    in the X sector,
    xx sgr 80 II
    x-40781124
    y 79452303
    its a big desert planet with lots of diamonds, many rainbow mini biomes 3-4 rainbow chest , and two aex labs (not the ones with tech) on the left close to the spawn,
    closest raindow biome is to the right

18. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

I'll make an edit, then.

19. raihanRSD

raihanRSD Void-Bound Voyager

Need cordinate that have wizard robe.
    ty

20. Nerva

Nerva Parsec Taste Tester

Okay, my last contribution wasn't the greatest. This time though, I've found a partial-tentacle planet in Beta sector with a lot more to offer.

There's two high-tech chests in shallow caves on the surface, both left of spawn. One has Pulse Jump, the other Energy Dash Also, deep in the tentacle biome left of spawn, there's an Apex parkour laboratory with a Pulse Jump schematic in the reward box.

Off to the right of spawn, there's a Glitch wizard living in a belltower; he'll sell you the Wizard Hat and all four colors of stim pack. Further right, amidst the tentacle biome, is a Cultist Shrine.

When you beam down, there's a buff capsule right where you land, too.

Planet: Beta Graros 62 I
    Biome: Forest
    Coordinates: X 18752834 Y -39046578

Happy hunting. Oh yeah, and watch out at night - there's some albino alligator-like critters that have Sonic Wave attacks that only come out at night; if you're not prepared with steel armor or better, they'll happily rip you a new superfluous orifice. Fortunately, they're the only genuinely dangerous critters I've found here.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.