1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxelAz

AxelAz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think its just another texture for the random dispenser thingy? The ones that can kill you, explode, poison you, set you on fire, or give you slight buffs including speed, and jump boost

2. anitakai

anitakai Phantasmal Quasar

Avian ship couldn't be much closer ...

X Merquia Majoris I
    Coords: -76742698, 22657014
    Sector: X
    Bio: desert
    Thr: 9

[​IMG]
    ...right next to beam-down!

Edit: found Hiker Jacket from one of the chests on the bottom level of the ship (at left side from anchor chain). And a Dinosaur Hat from box next to a bed.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    kevandcass and MGR4 like this.
  3. kevandcass

kevandcass Space Spelunker

YEP, these coordinates worked. Didn't find anything fancy but was able to upgrade my weapons at the merchant (Don't kill the birds!)

4. Firius

Firius Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone please tell me coordinates with a glitch castle right at spawn ?:)

5. Bucketlamp

Bucketlamp Giant Laser Beams

Alpha Gun Vendor: (AGNRY KALOL)

Alpha Mothallah 24 I
    68388985 -5421960

Left of spawn, you start on the flat "runway" that each ship spawn with. I'm told world versions may be slightly different (different generations rarely) so I can't be 100% sure. someone confirm the ship is there please?

6. kevandcass

kevandcass Space Spelunker

According to the Unified Coordinates Google Doc:

Delta
    X 78656148 and Y -53995381 - Delta Biham Majoris I c - Glitch town not far left from spawn

Unified list is here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...aU1YQnZmUk5EeEw4X1Q2c2twbUE&usp=sharing#gid=0

I have not checked this coordinate first hand, however, and have had no success so far with this spreadsheet, despite it being the current version (Angry Koala)

7. IntrepidX

IntrepidX Astral Cartographer

From the Starbound Coordinates List

-31840077, 57620871

Alpha Caph 77 I b: Lab/dungeon with matter generator almost directly below beamdown point. Lots of easy mining on this planet-- tons of sand, fine sand, gravel.

8. XavionTheMighty

XavionTheMighty Master Chief

In version Angry Koala, I found a pretty interesting planet.

X: 10128859
    Y: -87807574
    Beta Celestal 592 V a
    Biome: Forest
    Threat Level: 2

This planet has a fair amount of interesting things, but most notable are the ridiculous amount of Angaran buildings, along with plenty of mushrooms, mushroom chest, sugarcane farms, and, of course, the Angarans themselves, who can drop a couple different mushroom-themed hats when you kill them.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
    renatoakamur likes this.
  9. J_Elliott

J_Elliott Aquatic Astronaut

in angry koala; just head right, there are a few rainbow chests, two schematics, and a rainbow cape. also theres a large prison, and a glitch bell tower, enjoy :D

Alpha 6 Gem Majoris II
    X: -10468076
    Y: 11265362

TheEveryman likes this.
  10. Mercury05

Mercury05 Poptop Tamer

Anyone who doesn't have the Bubble Boost tech by sector X, go here and get it. By far the awesomest tech for me - you can effectively fly just by tapping space to "bounce" while in the air, if you have decent energy regen. I can even drill straight up now. Also makes it easy to sneak onto threat level 10 planets and swipe other items posted in this thread, since you can easily evade all the monsters.

X Parcomium Majoris II b (grasslands, threat 8)
    X: -70931278
    Y: 27835738

Go slightly to the right until you see this terrain:

[​IMG]

Dig straight down until you hit the brown area. Chest is very well-concealed underwater there. I'd already looted and dug around it before taking the screenie, but my cursor is hovering where it was.

[​IMG]

11. AlienTetris

AlienTetris Yeah, You!

So its the desert planet, but there was 1 rainbow chest which was a door Blue print

EDIT: there are many rainbow spots, keep going maybe 5 minutes, 10-15 on foot and you'll find teh cape.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  12. megakruemel

megakruemel Subatomic Cosmonaut

X Duskwood 896 III

x: 22581916
    y: -51655391
    It is a snow/grassland planet which is level 10 but if you walk to the left you will find a skyship with an armsdealer. It is kinda far so you better be prepared to dig your way there.

13. clumsyrobot

clumsyrobot Poptop Tamer

It's not new and has been an issue for many people using coordinates posted here. It's possible that because you visited the planet first you have the universe file saved and regardless of where you access it from you will see the same planet. If you deleted your universe file for that coordinate you might end up finding something different.

14. Arteminis

Arteminis Space Hobo

so i was farming wood and coal for some fuel when i found this xd

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

edit: go left from spawn

15. Dracten

Dracten Lucky Number 13

X Exilbiir 06 V
    Biome: tundra
    Threat Level: 6
    X: 991838480
    Y: -62372147
    Sector: X
    Version: Angry Koala
    You warp down into a geometric biome and if you go right for a while you come across 3 geometric chests with 3 geometric bed blueprints, 1 geometric chest blueprint, and 1 geometric chair blueprint. Just past these is an Avian village. At this time there is still no way to acquire snow crystals.

Alpha Myn Minoris I b
    Biome: snow
    Threat Level: 1
    X: -792089358
    Y: 429384975
    Sector: Alpha
    Version: Angry Koala
    To the right of where you warp down there is a geometric biome with 2 geometric chests, with 2 geometric chest blueprints. The chests are spaced out a bit.

DoomGoddess likes this.
  16. Creedless

Creedless Void-Bound Voyager

Found a huge Apex Lab Complex about a minute to the left from spawn, with loads of neat deco stuff ( brains in glasses :rofl:) , several books for your codex, a complete scientists set (glasses, cloak and pants) and a ship load of other nice things.

System: Beta Cursa 26
    X: 48718352
    Y: 733562998

Planetname: Beta Cursa 26 II a (arid)
    Threatlevel 2

Edit: Version Angry Koala, of course

17. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

HD Video for Fairy Wings + Massive Avian Town: http://tinyurl.com/omurgef - Credit to Rikamatsu for discovery!
    NOTE: Both are extremely close to the left of spawn.

18. XavionTheMighty

XavionTheMighty Master Chief

Okay, so, I've been on a bit of a hunt for interesting looking trees, because I'm collecting saplings. If anyone finds any planets with cool-looking trees, or trees that drop things other than wood (Mushrooms, Cacti, Rainbow Wood, etc.), then please let me know. Also, some saplings show up as invisible in your inventory, because they seemingly have no icons. Please check the saplings of the trees for the planet first, before giving me the coordinates, so I can avoid saplings with no icon. Thanks. :)

19. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

HD Video for a Rainbow Cape, USCM Human Prison, and Rainbow Door Blueprint: http://tinyurl.com/p67klw5 - Credit to Decimated for discovery!

20. mausi

mausi Subatomic Cosmonaut

Pilot's Pants and Glitch Village

X Sector
    X Mu Vel 4196 II d
    Threat Level 10 Arid
    Found on Win7 x64

X: 11686852
    Y: 55801201

Head left from the spawn point and the pilot's pants should be in the first chest you come across. Also a Glitch village further in that direction.

Enjoy

Edit:

Also in the same solar system...
    T10 Avian Pirate Ship/Gun Vendor

X Mu Vel 4196 V c (Threat level 10 arid) has an avian pirate ship literally right next to the spawn.

Enjoy x2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.