1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jemd13

jemd13 Master Chief

Go to your ship's driving thingy. Once you have the window for traveling opened, right click until you get to the last panel (the "star map"), pick the correct sector, and then type in the coordinates

2. AlienTetris

AlienTetris Yeah, You!

Anyone have some cords for some pants and shirts? (Would like it to be in x sector but if not thats fine)

Random merchants?

or possiably rainbow cape cords?

3. AlistorStrange

AlistorStrange Void-Bound Voyager

You.... might have forgotten to mention that there are wooden spike traps everywhere that do max damage to anyone that touches them. No matter their armor level. :rofl: I was like 'What are these things' three times before I realized it was them killing me and not the Acid Rain :rofl:

4. MooNs

MooNs Void-Bound Voyager

On that same planet theres a tech chest a little bit to the left! It might be easy to miss but it's in the entrance of a cave

5. Enact1988

Enact1988 Space Hobo

X Sector: X Zeta Oph 9526
    Planet: X Zeta Oph 9526 I a

X: -68317135, Y: -77142020

Head left from spawn. Found a legendary Grenade Launcher on a surface chest, then farther to the left found a pants/shirt vendor. Keep heading left to find a Glitch Castle and another vendor after you leave the castle.

6. WildGiller

WildGiller Intergalactic Tourist

I actually am having this issue as well. I checked to make sure that there were no extra patches, it's the Angry Koala version, right sector, right cords, I tried this on about four different sets of cords provided over the last 18 hours or so. I actually found the planets for all of them. But the stuff that was supposed to be there was not there. Missing villages, missing chests.

Come to think of it, I think something is bugging out with some of the spawn stuff. I've open no less than 15 tech chests since the patch came out and I haven't found any tech... except a jump boost in alpha.. hrm

7. Eht

Eht Void-Bound Voyager

Most tech chests actually don't contain tech, so I highly doubt that's it. Try backing up and deleting your universe folder, the game should regenerate a new one (Be warned to save the backup somewhere accessible just in case), and then try the co-ords again. Also, are you perhaps playing on Mac rather than PC? If you'd really like to test this out, here's some co-ords and a screenshot to the location, see if they match up.
    X: -2102518
    Y: -81070177
    X Pi Men Majoris I b
    The starmap[​IMG] The spawn area[​IMG]

8. Sunfire

Sunfire Big Damn Hero

I was able to get a Chef Spawner in a chest just before the first surface chest (just below the surface in the entrance of a small cave, not sure if those are random or fixed). It appears before the two-guitar chest, so this planet was quite the find. :)

9. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

HD Video for X Sector Bass/Acoustic Guitars + Legendary Assault Rifle: http://tinyurl.com/kaf8alx - Credit to Daloress for discovery!

Eht likes this.
  10. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

HD Video for Alpha Sector Clarinet, Apex Obstacle Course, TV Helmet: http://tinyurl.com/mstg74 - Credit to MischievousDemon for discovery!
    NOTE: The chest and Apex Lab are both very close.

11. WildGiller

Yeah... I went there and the planets are there, the map is there, the cords are right buuuuuut..... The map of the planet is different. Yes I am using a mac, and this is single player mode, no multiplayer servers or anything here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. clumsyrobot

clumsyrobot Poptop Tamer

Mac users will have different planet seeds compared to Windows or Linux users because the universe files are stored locally and each OS handles it differently. Seems like only the general system coordinates are saved to the main server.

Eht likes this.
  13. mickybubbles

mickybubbles Space Penguin Leader

since the new update, i think some coordinates don't work any more - my old home planet doesn't exist now (was in delta sector)

14. Streaky Haddock

Streaky Haddock Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anybody know where I can find either/both blink techs, bubble boost and the human mech? Obviously not all on the same planet, unless you guys have found one hell of a planet.

15. DivineMalevolence

DivineMalevolence Big Damn Hero

Found a planet with multiple plasma pistols, a human mech, a prison with a wedding dress top, and a bone hammer level ten.
    X Gautam Minoris V at -19157026, -17898853.

16. Rokkrwolf

Rokkrwolf Poptop Tamer

Looked for this several times, I think the coordinates are wrong.

17. IntrepidX

IntrepidX Astral Cartographer

From the Starbound Coordinates List

Alpha Caph 77 I b

-31840077, 57620871

Lab/dungeon with matter generator almost directly below beamdown point. Lots of easy mining on this planet-- tons of sand, fine sand, gravel.

18. Slynx

Slynx Void-Bound Voyager

Good coordinates for people just starting out in Gamma!

X: 421 (ALMOST!)
    Y: 360
    Gamma sector
    Gamma Del 75 I b (small jungle planet, threat level 3)
    Go left from spawn and you'll find an avian ship with weapons and stuff.

EDIT: If you go left from the Avian ship, or right from the spawn, you'll find a small glitch tower with 2 robots or so and a chest at the top. Found a good weapon and pixels there, but mine were better!

Same solar system, Gamma Del 75 I a (small arid planet, threat level 3)
    You spawn right inside an Avian city, so have fun with that!
    Exploring some more of this sector, will edit if I found some more cool stuff. :)

EDIT: Gamma Del 75 1 (Big ass snow planet!)
    I'm really in-love with this system!
    If you go left from the spawn, you'll find a small Avian hut. Not much there, but keep going forward and you'll find a big Avian temple!

EDIT: Holy fucking shit, this will never end.
    Snow planet again, there are some igloos further left from the temple and a glitch hut with saws and stuff and the guy's yelling Death to the heathens.
    Also, more left, there's a small Glitch laboratory hut with a chest on the 2nd floor.

EDIT: I won't stop editing this until the whole solar system has been scoured!
    Gamma Delta 75 II C (tiny arid planet)
    Left of the spawn there's a glitch/mercenary laboratory, infront of it is a chest, and if you go right from the spawn, there'll be a cage with a monkey and 2 other purple dudes.

Gamma Delta Del 75 II d (Grasslands planet (greenish))
    left from spawn through the main biome and the desert-ish one, there's a human/glitch/apex/I have no clue city. Right, further from spawn, are 2 Glitch/robot/what the fuck outposts close to each other with chests on the top floor.

Gamma Delta Del 75 II B (Purple-ish grasslands planet)
    Igloo slightly right from spawn, further is a tiny laboratory-like place with lots of pixels in capsules.
    Left from the spawn is another human city, further left from the city is an Apex infirmary.

Gamma Delta Del 75 II A (Snow planet)
    Nothing interesting, other than some kind of mercenary underground outpost left of the spawn.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    StarFireReaper, Armorlord and Myrmex like this.
  19. RangerJ03

RangerJ03 Space Hobo

found a level 10 asteroid field full of outpost. found 2 legendary pistols that are very nice and an inventory full of guns (both tabs) came to post it here before i head back in ;)

OK head right and once you find one out post there will be more above and below it. They seem to be stacked vertically and not to far apart. once your done with that vertical set just head right again and you will find more in the same fashion. I filled inventory with some decent guns.

X Demanrisu Minoris II a X 32962179 Y 28916308

20. WildGiller

Is that new since the patch? Because prior to it, I was able to play single player mode, find a good planet, get stuff, go on my friends multiplayer server, type in same cords, go there again. Get stuff again. They run the game / host the server on a PC and until the last patch, I never had this issue.

When I log onto his multiplayer server, I can type in the cords and get the correct result. I was never seeing any difference in the world spawns with single vs multiplayer until now.

J_Elliott likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.