1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImJordo

ImJordo Poptop Tamer

V. Angry Koala

Fairy Wings, Demon people (Demon Wings) eye tree biome, Eye chest with eye table prints.

Alpha Fum Al Samakah 349, level 1 forest (the big planet)

co-ords are X, -15764784. Y, -17066473. Head right from spawn you'll find Demon people with a chance to drop demon wings, then some eye tree biomes and somewhere along the ground after a hill there's an eye chest, continuing right you'll find more demon people and then an avian village with fairy wings.

Here's the chest with the wings in it http://puu.sh/5XeKF.jpg

I've probably messed something up, i'm bad at reporting co-ords so apologies if anything is wrong. Merry Christmas friends

2. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

3. BeLe

BeLe Big Damn Hero

not in the game yet.

4. StarBrethren

Damn, too bad those wings will randomize.

5. ImJordo

ImJordo Poptop Tamer

Oh is that find a randomised one? why isn't it the same for everyone else and what else is a randomised find?

6. StarBrethren

HD Video for a Beta Sector Matter Block Generation planet that literally teleports you into the entry room to the lab: http://tinyurl.com/mhl8ml5 - Credit to Achi for discovery!

7. StarBrethren

Well the good news is that only chests inside instances are randomized. Instances are things like Avian Air Ships, towns, castle, underground sewers, etc. Surface chests are the same for everyone. The only thing that changes in surface chests are the stats of the items within.

8. Metal Links

Metal Links Master Chief

I found a vanity hat inside the chest and one of the demons dropped his wings.

9. StarBrethren

Updated HD Video for a Crystal Planet with Crystal Loot, a Legendary Pistol, and a Large Apex Town: http://tinyurl.com/l82mq32 - Credit to ENZYM for original discovery!

10. StarBrethren

HD Video for Delta Sector Pixel Hero Shirt, Hood with Ears, Avian Gunship, Several Bandit Camps and Wagon Vendors: http://tinyurl.com/kkb5dlq - Credit to Fernando Mantovani Santo for discovery!

TheEveryman likes this.
  11. gp2.eXe

gp2.eXe Phantasmal Quasar

V. Angry Koala - Hotfix

X Lapine 0956 I a
    Threat Level 7 Forest

X: -94440411
    Y: -25741461

SB_AKP2_lvl7_forest_toxicsub_toxicbackpianoaccord.jpg
    toxicflowerbackpack.jpg

Heading right from the spawn point (Which conveniently is a hut) , after a little walk you find the beginning of a Toxic sub-biome, there is one Toxic Chest after the fourth poison bubble as seen in the above screenshot. It contained the Toxic Flower Backpack as well as a schematic for the Toxic Lamp (this one may vary). You'll notice that I cut down the big tree that was behind it so look closely to avoid missing it.

Continuing you will find a little camp with a couple of Floran Produce Merchants, right after that are three chests on the same screen with regular/uncommon weapons. A very short walk after that when you start to climb the next mountain there is also a surface chest with a Piano, however it is not visible and you have to dig down into a cave to find it (I believe there was a bit of Cerulium where I dug). Image below as reference.

lvl7_toxicsubbiome_pianochest.jpg

Further to the right are a couple of wooden platform sites with Floran armored people, one of them had an Accordion on the chest, you may or may not get it because those platforms probably count as instances and the chest contents may as well be random, but I believe it was the second one since I started exploring from the left originally. Speaking of exploring from the left, at this point you could just beam back to ship and then start over, but to the left this time. There is apparently an Abandoned Mine dungeon after a bit of walking, I didn't explore it though so I don't know what it could have inside, if anything.

Happy exploring! :DD

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
    M4X_L10N likes this.
  12. Mercury05

Mercury05 Poptop Tamer

Rev: Angry Koala
    X: -70931283
    Y: 27835745

Gamma Korvin 336 IV b, arid.

Left: human (I think) building with crown-wearing dude. Did not drop crown after dying. Did say funny things before dying.

Further along left: monkey testing facility. Tech chest at end of tesla spike gauntlet. Contained energy dash for me.

13. StarBrethren

ImJordo likes this.
  14. Endrian

Endrian Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone found a planet where Eggshoots grow naturally? I'm looking to create a massive modern farm on my home planet for all my food needs. Mmm, endless Banana Cream Pie...

15. Monkey Knig

Monkey Knig Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Angry Koala

X: -87644462
    Y: 95175209
    Biome: Forest
    Gamma Euterpe 82 VI a

You beam down practically on top of an Apex matter reactor facility. Watch your step; most of the lava pools are encased in glass, but a few are open.

16. lordfiSh

lordfiSh Tentacle Wrangler

only got the cystal chest blueprint :/

there i got the toxic bedblueprint....

its all random...

17. Nexdea

Nexdea Void-Bound Voyager

Sweet found it! Thanks.

18. Man of Legs

Man of Legs Aquatic Astronaut

Appreciate it, Snake !

These lovely lugers would never had met my pockets, if not for yer' help.

19. POOTIS

POOTIS Space Hobo

Version: Angry Koala
    Beta sector
    x: -32559232
    y: -62372360
    Beta Shedar 1597 VII b
    Biome: Arid

Huge Apex lab with matter generator to the left of spawn

Myrmex likes this.
  20. KraXed112

KraXed112 Space Hobo

Small planet with a market

X Sector
    X: 85892256
    Y: -65119987
    X Alcor 955 III B Forest

Also on snow planet tech chest to the left of spawn, you'll see a small wooden box on a slope
    and in the caverns to the right of it has the chest that contains Butterfly Boost

HLK245 and Zerim like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.