1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ry4444n

ry4444n Subatomic Cosmonaut

ive used this thread a bit so ill contribute:

Gamma Zeta Cap Majoris I b x: -1 y: 3

its a level 30 moon, first gamma planet i landed on. if you dig straight down from the spawn you'll find a large opening (just takes a min), just to the left in the cave are 2 chests, with a 29 arp 2h broadsword and a 30 arp 1h sword. also a lot of titanium around.

nice boost into gamma for me, just dont get 1 shot by any monsters if you go down there with low armor

2. coldReactive

coldReactive Scruffy Nerf-Herder

They're for X Sector.

3. Jake_Skuller

Jake_Skuller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

X-Sector
    x: -11
    y: 13
    Planet: Gamma VV Cep 75 II b
    Level: 37
    Type: Vulcanic
    It has apexbuildings with tech-chests in them all over it

4. Coxson2739

Coxson2739 Space Spelunker

Any threat level 1-3 with a weapon vendor

5. HerHauntedMemories

HerHauntedMemories Big Damn Hero

Anyone know planets with high gold deposits? And does anyone know of any Beta Planets with gun merchants?

6. Latecat

Latecat Subatomic Cosmonaut

x: 16508617 y: -9624267 beta underwood 2097 II desert biome planet with threat level 13 in beta sector

There is an interesting phenomenom here. There's an avian village to the left, and if you continue going left, you will come accross an IDENTICAL copy of the village.
    Not sure if that's normal.

7. Day56

Day56 Void-Bound Voyager

No problem man, surprised a thread like this wasn't made already.

8. Delusions

Delusions Orbital Explorer

Anyone who wants to make a Graveyard!

x= -91943063 y= 77340990
    Beta Adhara 4957

Beta Adhara 4957 I (20 arid)
    Apex Building (FAR from Both directions, Right might be closer)
    -----Nothing of value aside from Decorations and Apex Kills, got a stim merchant personally.

Beta Adhara 4957 II a (17 dessert)
    Gravity Neutraliser Tech (Head Right, 2nd chest) ---Thanks Nieskalany(page 7)

Beta Adhara 4957 II b (14 snow)
    Avian City, With Graveyard ""not sure if they all have graveyards"" (Head Left, rather close)
    Cultist sacrificial Graveyard (Head Right - Abit out)
    Avian Tomb hut with a Cultist (head Right - Just after the graveyard)
    Cultist sacrificial Graveyard (Head Right - Abit past the Avian Tomb)

For anyone wanting to make a graveyard "Beta Adhara 4957 II b" has 3! spawns of tombstones.
    29 Assorted tombstones, 2 sacrificial alters, 1 open-1 closed avian Sarcophagus, and 4 avian statues.

the Avian tomb also had Portcullis doors and 3 Saw blade traps.

Edit:
    Beta Adhara 4957 III (18 snow)
    Gravity Bubble (Head Left, Close - Hightech chest in a cave, can see on surface)
    Apex Testing Lab (Head Left Pased The gravity bubble...No Tech inside)

Beta Adhara 4957 III a (11 moon)
    Floran Temple (Head left abit) --Basic Temple blocks, but had a throne and 2 Avian Gongs.
    Blue Rarity Purple Fancy Hat "Lady Hat" (Head Left Past the temple in a chest-not sure how many)
    9 Chests all with neglectables aside from the Lady hat. Mostly between Right of spawn and temple(quite a walk)

Beta Adhara 4957 III b (14 dessert)
    Human Bunker (head left abit)

Floran outposty place (Head Right past floran huts) --Purple staff in a chest(weak)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  9. ry4444n

ry4444n Subatomic Cosmonaut

still lookin for a gamma sector gun merchant, are they mostly in arid/desert planets?

10. Slick

Slick Big Damn Hero

How do you go out of A/Alpha? As in going to Beta, charlie, delta, gamma, and so

11. Delusions

Delusions Orbital Explorer

When you use the beacon you summon the UFO boss, who drops a item used to make the 2nd teir anvil.
    The 2nd teir anvil has a recipe to make an item to let you visit the beta sector.
    Looks like betas boss is a robot, that you craft in the anvil, and seems like when you kill him you get an item to make teir 2 workbench.
    Which I would imagine has the recipe to enter Gamma. X sectors after gamma but I know nothing of them.

12. Holgast

Holgast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any Avian cities in Beta quadrant? I accidentally overwrote my home planet so I'd like to start over on an Avian city.

13. Ejtrb

Ejtrb Aquatic Astronaut

14. UrashimaStar

UrashimaStar Tentacle Wrangler

Alpha Umbraxion 1207 I
    X:59877410 Y:-70634402
    Biome: Arid
    Threat Level: 4
    Same kind of dungeon, after a trap maze there's a chest with tech. I got Pulse Jump (double jump)

15. slosh

slosh Void-Bound Voyager

amm the name was The Alpha Umbraxion 1207 System

and the planet is Alpha Umbraxion 1207 II

16. JSPGR

JSPGR Space Hobo

EASIEST MORPH BALL EVER!

x: 45841791 y: -3631130
    gamma iota Hor 177 IV
    Grasslands threat lvl 25

Start digging RIGHT under the spawn point and you will end up to small cave with chest and water!

17. Saeryf

Saeryf Phantasmal Quasar

Anyone know why the Decoy Princess won't stop saying "I should take it to the planet's surface and see what it attracts." I've gone to 3 different planets and it won't let me use it on any of them.

18. RockyTV

RockyTV Big Damn Hero

Make sure there's nothing "upwards" the Princess.

19. Fizz

Fizz Big Damn Hero

make sure your taking the decoy princess on the top surface nothing can be above it.

20. Saeryf

Saeryf Phantasmal Quasar

Ah, alright, was trying to make a little safe haven before starting it. Alrighty, :zzz:. Thanks for the swift response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.