1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else think this is creepy?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by kellbyb, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

I played as an Apex and one Avian suggested we should create "Fur and feathers" rock band.

Yeah I know, them crazies!

2. Damiann47

Damiann47 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Once an avian asked if she (Think it was she...) could come with me in my ship while I was a human. Oh and they commented a lot about my lack of feathers.

3. SlowShootinPete

SlowShootinPete Void-Bound Voyager

2013-12-06_00011.jpg

They say the darndest things

SirKaldar and demanrisu like this.
  4. zairs

zairs Aquatic Astronaut

That's because avians are the dream ;) haha

5. Gefreiter

Gefreiter Title Not Found

6. Capt_Electron

Capt_Electron Big Damn Hero

As an Avian I came across a lone Floran female in a hut on a barren planet. She said "Take me to the ssstars birdman". I felt bad since I didn't have a way to actually bring her up to my ship and grant her wish :(

7. RizzRustbolt

RizzRustbolt Existential Complex

Is he making the "uwu" face?

8. Aeon

Aeon Phantasmal Quasar

Seems like she wants to mate with you, possibly making mutant offspring in the process

Also avians are the bees knees.

9. DakoShark

DakoShark Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah. I noticed that Avian's have a thing for Hylotls, maybe because birds eat fish and amphibians. >>

I did a test and went through an Avian village with my main (A hylotl) and the response was varied, lots of them dislike hylotl. :rofl:

Here's some interesting ones I found. =P Not all creepy, but yeeeaaaaah.

[​IMG]

10. zairs

zairs Aquatic Astronaut

That's because you are so cute, we just want to "eat you up" huehuehuehue

11. Ehlek

Ehlek Subatomic Cosmonaut

The Glitch villages are relatively neutral towards Florans, as in if I have my weapon sheathed they'll be cautious, but friendly.

12. Sarkas

Sarkas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's clearly a trap.

13. Trylobyte

Trylobyte Yeah, You!

Glitch think Floran look good in garden. Floran not sure if inssult or compliment. Floran not sstab for now.

SirKaldar likes this.
  14. zairs

zairs Aquatic Astronaut

Honestly, this could inspire a type of "factions" into the game lol;

If i were to add one, concept would be multiplayer-only: "race" has a faction towards another race, those races can grow closer together by players completing quests / buying from their merchants of xxx race; each player also has a "faction value", that is individual, but modified by the total races faction.

example: player a has 100 faction, but race has -80 faction, hating race will hate player for overall less than 50 faction.

would be interesting ;D would most definitely be something to mod, but dunno 'bout implementing in game as default.

15. Ghen

Ghen Aquatic Astronaut

you thing that's creepy?, i more concern about the floran, they want to eat me everytime i visit their village D:

16. Letalis

Letalis Subatomic Cosmonaut

Florian and Florian guard says something thing along the lines of florian better behave or florian will eat... Florian? Florian confused. I thought that was pretty hilarious.

17. Ehlek

Ehlek Subatomic Cosmonaut

It sounds a bit complicated to be integrated into the default game, and would definitely be a sort of thing you might see people roleplaying with on servers.

18. Cabbage_

Cabbage_ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Strange enough, I think florans are kinda cute. Anyone else feel this way? I feel strangely attracted.. xD :lickitung: X3 :poke::poke:

19. Lemuria

Lemuria Subatomic Cosmonaut

Floran encountered Glitch girl who complemented Floran's budss.

...Floran's eyess are down here. :wtf:

SirKaldar and demanrisu like this.
  20. demanrisu

demanrisu The Original Agaran Menace NPC

Sssexy plantsss.

SirKaldar likes this.