TV/Film Anime

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crossfang, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Hey.. don't put yourself down easily! silly floran! [​IMG]

rhomboid likes this.
  2. I'm about 3/4's done with Legend of the Legendary Heroes now. Given how interesting the world/conflict has been up to this point really bums me out that it never got a proper conclusion for the anime.

Also after much delay, I finally started Steins;Gate as well. What the hell was that first episode?

EL. PSY. CONGROO.

Roubo, Crossfang and krawky398 like this.
  3. krawky398

krawky398 Ketchup Robot

Finally finished One Punch Man. Was pretty good, but now I have to come to terms with the fact that like NGNL S2 and Kaiji S3, S2 never

Argthrond likes this.
  4. Never say never!

Crossfang likes this.
  5. krawky398

krawky398 Ketchup Robot

oh shoot
    ...i still want kaiji too, madhouse plz

6. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

so i just binged one punch man

expectations met
    that shit was hilarious
    also the theme song was 2good??!

Crossfang, Dragonith and Argthrond like this.
  7. krawky398

krawky398 Ketchup Robot

That's JAM Project for ya! Whenever they do an OP, it's usually awesome. Like so!

Also, I think all I'm watching next season that's not Teekyuu is Dagashi Kashi. All because someone on Twitter posted pictures of the manga and it looked silly

rhomboid, Crossfang and Dragonith like this.
  8. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Today I started Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, the one that is released on 1993, it looks really good!
    Edit: Turns out I started with the wrong one, manga-vise :rofl: I started watching that has released on 2013

Oh yeah :DD It was way over my expectations, I love OPM
    That theme song is epic too

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    rhomboid likes this.
  9. ImperatorTimes

ImperatorTimes Poptop Tamer

I got dared to watch Squid girl, so now I am... I no longer want to try squid ink spaghetti...

10. [​IMG]

Feathery Dust likes this.
  11. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

Oh hello this is still a thing apparently good I need help I want to watch a show but there's so much stuff I don't know in what order to watch them
    I saw one of the openings of Fafner in the Azure on youtube and now I want to watch it but I really couldn't see how and in what order do I watch

Also it's like 2am so sorry if my grammar is bleh.

12. krawky398

krawky398 Ketchup Robot

This is super late, but apparently the best order for Fafer is the original TV series, Right of Left, Heaven and Earth, and then Exodus.

I should get into Fafner one day, although for now the Hirai face kinda puts me off because it makes me think of Gundam SEED. *war flashbacks*

and now i wait to see if dagashi kashi's gonna be on hulu, but for now, gotta catch up on kindaichi

13. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

I like Bamboo Blade nyu. It is one of my favorite anime nyu.

[​IMG]

Tamorr likes this.
  14. Brycen

Brycen Phantasmal Quasar

Ghost in the Shell, Anyone?

Roubo, Tamorr and Kaede Grimwater like this.
  15. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I've only seen a couple episodes of bamboo blade. But they were worth it.

Kaede Grimwater likes this.
  16. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

Ghost in the Shell is great nyu.

17. Lumina

Lumina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Spoilers, oh the Spoilers, oh the Juicy wonderful and awesome spoilers. They have clips from some

18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

So I watched gargantia, and I was like "Yo what the shit ledo."

19. Roubo

Roubo Big Damn Hero

Wow, I've reached this thread so late X3
    Here is my MAL:rofl:
    And I'm currently watching the second season of Gintama. I like this stuff so much, that I've watched the whole first season during last summer. I'm also watching Yuru Yuri San Hai, But I'm trying to keep it for the proper mood :3

So, umm.. You've mentioned JJBA - I see this title poping up everywhere, what's your thoughts about it?

Crossfang and Argthrond like this.
  20. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

I completed JJBA and Stardust Crusaders a couple of days ago and I haven't seen the manga yet and I think it was really, really good. :DD As a Fist of the North Star fan I couldn't like it more
    If you like Gintama I think you'd like JJBA too, it is hilarious too, and there is good action scenes and plot
    Oh and if you'd like to begin start with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) and continue with Stardust Crusaders, that is the right way to watch it