Digital All things Starbound...Come request!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by trickymimic, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Oddbrother

Oddbrother Cosmic Narwhal

How about this for a request?

[​IMG]
    Let's say Samwell's going under separation anxiety. He's squatting in a corner, which is probably the only clean spot on the ship since everything else around him is covered in blood and gore. Normally, he'd be around the company of his squadmates. But since they're not alive anymore no thanks to an uninvited alien guest, all Samwell can do is cover his head with his hands, stare into nothingness and sob heavily and fearfully while his mind runs around in circles about what to do all alone in space.

2. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

2014-05-15 21_37_15-Starbound - Beta.png
    This man is named Boris Kaffarov. His happy orange friend is Bubba. (Don't get them confused.) Bubba's favourite food is hamburgers! And, since Boris recently found a camp full of friendly Avians, of course he and Bubba would have to have a cookout with them! If only the Avians didn't remind Bubba so much of chicken wings...

3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Your artwork looks so cool! I wont be making a request, but I'd just like to say that. :p

Burgy likes this.
  4. Biglonewolf115

Biglonewolf115 Void-Bound Voyager

Your Artwork looks amazing I want to make a request but yet I feel like it would be too much because you already have alot of them D:

Love it can wait to see more. :)

5. Commander Benny

Commander Benny Phantasmal Quasar

seeing all these action pictures makes me think something's going to eat me. but they look great. (Suddenly screaming and roaring are heard, then a loud belch.)

6. kenmario

kenmario Corporate Co-Chair

Wow, this is some of the better work I've seen on the art section, in my opinion. I hope you don't mind me adding one request...
    Rusted Sky x10.png
    I would prefer the character attached (Rusted Sky, Hylotl Scientist) to be in a spaceship, taking apart some mechanical device, such as a robot, with a wrench, as bolts, screws, and tools are littered around him. The items that the character has currently equipped are the Scientist Coat, Pants and A Fancy Hat. If possible, I would like the Coat to be oil/chemical stained, and a pistol of some sort (black?) to be lying next to him. If you can do this, thank you very much - your artwork is great, and I would love to see more of it.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  7. Biglonewolf115

Biglonewolf115 Void-Bound Voyager

I am actually going to make a request. :)
    k.png
    This handsome glitch's name is Odin. (currently equipped with paladin breastplate and greaves with skull mask and hikers backpack)
    I would like the setting to be in a snowy environment and its a starting sunset, with a campfire in front of him. he is carrying a AK-47 looking rifle on his right shoulder, along with a scythe that looks similar to the one on the picture in his other hand.
    In the background, just snowy trees and mountains with a wolf like creature stalking him(looks have red eyes white fur)

If you could do this (if i need more explanation please let me know) I would appreciate it greatly! Please and Thank you. :)

8. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Is this thing still alive? I wanted to make a request, but decide not to cramp the OP with even more requests.

9. kenmario

kenmario Corporate Co-Chair

I really hope it is - the art that Tricky's done looks amazing. I really hope that we'll be able to see more of it, even if it isn't requests. Tricky's DeviantArt was last updated a day ago, so I assume that he's still active, but the last piece requests on this thread that was completed was almost a month ago. It would be a shame to see this art fall into the depths of these forums...

10. NoTimeForStalin

NoTimeForStalin Pangalactic Porcupine

I would like a picture of my starbound avatar, Thornwings (he is an Avian)
    [​IMG]
    He is a sort of a WWII era guy and a sociopath.
    I would like him to be standing atop a pile of dead bodies (any kind/race will do) in the middle of an intense Siberian blizzard, just standing there with a sword sticking out of a body near him and a shotgun at his feet. He is also just standing straight up, confidently, staring into the distance. Don't include the fairy wings though.
    It would be awesome if I could get this, but i see you haven't been on recently.

11. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

All of these look awesome!
    Great work, I approve :up:

12. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Requesting something with goats :3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. JacobPanda

JacobPanda Subatomic Cosmonaut

yo i saw le picture you did for me .
    thank you :D

14. WolfWave

WolfWave Big Damn Hero

Holy lord, those look beautiful, keep up the good work.

15. blueDice

blueDice Subatomic Cosmonaut

A good scene from the game, where Lea shoots just a soldier from the chair to the wall.

Can you make me a picture of it?
    [​IMG]

16. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

This thread appears to be dead, mate. While the artist's deviantart page is still running, it seems that he has left Starbound. He hasn't been online since May! To anybody put there: halt your request! If OP ever does come back, I'm sure he won't want a torrent of work to do!

InsanityPixelated and kenmario like this.
  17. blueDice

blueDice Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hmm ... What should I do. It is now placed in order.

Picked up I do not want it too.

18. LoneWolf071

LoneWolf071 Void-Bound Voyager

I wish i could draw something like that in my computer but digital art is just too much for me. All i can do is sprite stuff :c

19. BreacK

BreacK Subatomic Cosmonaut

Holy mother of gawd, that is some good art!
    I wish I could do something like this! How long did it take you to become this good?