1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated ACTUAL INVINCIBLE ARMOR! 2014-07-23

Downloading this will make all your friend jealous.

1. jackonator

jackonator Space Spelunker

jackonator submitted a new mod:

ACTUAL INVINCIBLE ARMOR! - Downloading this will make all your friend jealous.

Read more about this mod...

2. madshot117

madshot117 Void-Bound Voyager

It says the Zip file is broken... :/ Might only be me but might wanna check it out.

Mikomi Calamity likes this.
  3. Mikomi Calamity

Mikomi Calamity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

nope it says it broken for me too.

madshot117 likes this.
  4. ja450n

ja450n Phantasmal Quasar

the "ZIP" file isn't actually a zip archive, it's a JSON file containing what appears to be a tweaked Knight Helmet

myowngibus likes this.
  5. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

You know, it clearly tells you to use Starcheat...

Nice helm, bro.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  6. jackonator

Incase you did not see the description you need to import it through starcheat if you want it into your invintory

7. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

OHAND! Since this have inf defense, Starcheat will often have troubles loading it. If you get a error loading your character whit Starcheat after equiping this helm, simply take it off and put it in your inventory. Or maybe it will work perfectly, then ignore this. xD

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    jackonator likes this.
  8. jackonator

Hello, i have decided i will soon be posting another mod it will be the same way of uploading it through starcheat i would like to thank you all for down loading my mod and a special thanks to Scival for reading the directions, Jk thanks for downlaoding

9. jackonator

I am now going to update the mod so that you don't have to import it through starcheat.

10. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Nice mod you got here.

11. Wazaap

Wazaap Subatomic Cosmonaut

Now that starcheat is no longer updating and the latest is corrupt for me, What do I do!?

12. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

You- Well- Hum. You just dont use it.
    You know, mods being abandoned and someone else taking it and updating it is pretty common in Minecraft, soo it should happen here too, no?

And yeah Jack, this does mean that this is now completely unusable for those who dont currently have Starcheat.
    Better luck next time! :DD

13. jackonator

Sorry about that starcheat is not working very well i would make it so that you do not need to use starcheat but it is really hard to do that kind of asset modding.