1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

A thanks to the Developers.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Insanitor, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insanitor

Insanitor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello.

I haven't been terrible active on the forum lately. Mostly cause, well... there's just been sooo much else to do, GTA5, Saints Row, Arma 3...

But i've been back now and again to check for updates, and just to read some comments, and basicly... It's been a shitstorm of another world :p

So althought i'm not a very active member, i just wanted to say.. Thanks for your good work, it's awesome to watch the game grow bit by bit. And personally i don't really have anything to blame you for at this point. (but if you break the 2013 promise, i swear it will rain poo, for 40 days and 40 nights!)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    We are legion!

Anyway, thanks again. Keep up the good work! :D

-Insanitor

Ps. We're counting: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...235959&p0=:&msg=Starbound+Last+Second+Release!

Echo and Diagnosan like this.
  2. ZangooseSlash

ZangooseSlash Black Hole Surfer

poo monster hurhurhhurrr
    its funny because poo

Also, there's no real need to thank the devs, we preordered and we're waiting for a product.

Pingeh likes this.
  3. Heh heh.... heh... About that....
    It was postponed again, now only the beta is promised for 2013, not release.

DotBeta and Zoolot like this.
  4. Insanitor

Well, Beta is what i expect for 2013... Not full Release ;)

AstroBlast likes this.
  5. OMG your avatar just made me choke on my drink lmao.

And let's not jinx anything shall we, don't want po for 40 days and nights!

Zoolot likes this.
  6. Choking courtesy of Lobo for the original avatar, and Dragonith for throwing cookies at his slaves.

7. Mykin

Mykin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm in the same boat, though on that note...

I humbly disagree. I think we can thank them for keeping us in the loop for as much as they have been so far. I can't remember the last time I waited for a game and got this kind of information on a near daily basis. It's not perfect, no. But despite the workload they must be going through, the fact that they are willing to tell us anything is just amazing to me. I'm even more amazed when people literally freak out when there isn't an update for a small stretch of time because of reasons outside of their control. So yea, I think we can thank them for doing this much and I'd like to say we're lucky to have such a developing team that takes time out of their busy day to talk to us.

So yea, ZangooseSlash, I agree that we can't thank them for delivering the game yet. But I think there's other things we can and should thank them for. But before you guys think I'm some patron saint or something silly like that:

I'm eyeing that date just as much as everyone else. Now if you will excuse me, I need a new F5 key...

Echo and Diagnosan like this.
  8. Insanitor

Well, doesn't your day get alot better, when you're told you're doing a good job?
    It raises the spirit, raises moral and improves the overall preformance :)

Mykin, Echo, diegopau and 1 other person like this.
  9. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.