Modding Discussion A place to discuss map editing and other related stuff

Discussion in 'Mods' started by QuantumConcious, Apr 1, 2016.

1. zanderb22

zanderb22 Title Not Found

How can I change the location of the greenhouse?

• Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Zero Gravity Genie

You can't, its one of those things that messes up everything else if you try to change it.

• zanderb22

Thanks, I figured it might need a smapi mod, so I basically made a workaround. I've simply erased the greenhouse from the houses.xnb and added them back in my file for extra tiles and you can just put those in a different spot and give the property Action WarpGreenhouse and it works fine.

You say it messes up everything else, what do you mean by that?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
        • Nanogamer7

Nanogamer7 Space Hobo

I just made a room bigger, but I enter it when I load it ingame. I already checked if it's in the corect layer, but still doesn't work

• zanderb22

you need to be a bit more specific if you want to get help... "doesn't work" could be because of a million different reasons

• Karmylla

Karmylla Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't know how or why this is happening but every time I right click on any object in the farm map they get destroyed. Pulverised. Dissipated. You get the idea, they cease to be.
              This only seems to happen in the farm map and to craftables only, crops are able to survive my right mouse button of doom, it appears.
              Unfortunately, nothing registers in the command log but because this issue is limited to the craftable objects and the farm map, something tells me it's a map related issue. Though, I can't put my finger on what might be causing this! Or maybe a mod is conflicting with the farm map...?
              Has anything like this happened to someone else?