Modding Discussion A couple of requests.

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by SunnyBrightside, Apr 23, 2016.

1. SunnyBrightside

SunnyBrightside Subatomic Cosmonaut

Alright, so, I really only have a couple of request. Most everything else that I've been able to find one way or the other, or have just been able to deal without, you know? Still, there are a couple of things that I'd LOVE to see, like/reply/show support if you'd like to see one of these as well.

First, and this, honestly, is just a bit personal. I run with the E/EBS mod. Kinda nice, some might say it's a bit over the top (which, EEBS really IS) but it works, yea? The only problem with it is that it does nothing for the waist/hips/legs. It feels kind weird requesting "thicker butts," but it would be nice to see, I guess, just to give more distinction (yea... That's the word I'll use) to the females.

The SECOND thing I'd like to see, and this is more in line with what would make the game SO MUCH BETTER (for me, anyway) is that loot seems... Well... Terrible. It just doesn't feel special. I open a chest, and all it has is pixels in it. It's no fun digging around underground because it doesn't feel like you'll get anything good, and finding a biome specific chest is time consuming and just not rewarding when you DO find one. Maybe I'm just too used to Terraria, but I'd like to have chests feel worth it. HECK, maybe reduce the amount of chests one finds, but make the loot so much better. Make exploring FEEL worth it by adding loot that's worth exploring for! Make structures underground that guarantee a chest. Underground just doesn't feel like it's worth exploring anymore, and I'd LOVE to have that changed.

So ye, better (if a little more scarce) loot, and bigger/thicker butts/hips/lower body... I'd like to see someone do something with that

2. matrix1368

matrix1368 Pangalactic Porcupine

Just request the bigger butts etc. to the main developer of the E/EBS mod. It's not that weird to ask, and after all. You made an entire thread asking for it. So why not just asking it to the main developer of the E/EBS mod.
    And the second is idea is actually in my opion are true one. I think the same thing about the loot in starbound. I do like how they spawn diffrent loot in diffrent chests. Like the Tech chest has stuff that you wouldn't find
    in a normal chest. But I like the idea.