9th June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

genius great work dev and great experiment ty i love it is a nice idea

then it will be nice when two or more guilds will compete for the space station would be a great opportunity for pvp

Legodude1237 likes this.
  2. Kanon

Kanon Void-Bound Voyager

Seeing that large, explorable space station, I hope there will be instances where you get abducted and have to fight your way off of hostile alien ships.

Legodude1237 and *Teo like this.
  3. monsi

monsi Void-Bound Voyager

one word: awesome

4. Trixmay988

Trixmay988 Space Penguin Leader

Old rogue station AI thread?

5. TheJudge

TheJudge Space Penguin Leader

Funny, that's what she said...

6. kizucha

kizucha Scruffy Nerf-Herder

++ for spacestations.;)

I would love to see spacestaion-construction in the beta/release version. If the stations are not in the final game i hope it's possible for modders to add them to the game.

7. XxCrEePiNgDeAtH

XxCrEePiNgDeAtH Astral Cartographer

8. Amerikaner

Amerikaner Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It also be cool if the space station occasionally gets infested with space vermin and if its not taken care of by the guild over time it turns into an infestation, or might give a chance for the vermin to evolve into a flesh eating alien in a short time. lights will flicker and start going out, and your guild would have to repair certain key systems while fighting the alien infestation

[​IMG]

Kanon likes this.
  9. mooncats5

mooncats5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A space station would be INCREDIBLE! When I first saw that first picture I immediately was all "YES :speechless:". However, that said, I also really, really, REALLY want the game to just be done already DX Are there going to be progressive updates after the game is finally launched, like Terraria? Or is it going to be more like "Here's the finished game, we might implement a patch or two to fix things"?

10. vandal275

vandal275 Orbital Explorer

Sweet, space stations would be sweet. Idk why, but having a a personalized hub for a group of people always feels good in games.

11. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Customizable Space Stations pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

Maybe with our Space Ships that get anchored to it or something like that, and when you need to travel you can climb down from the manhole to reach it OR instantly teleport inside if you have build up the Space Ship Teleport item ( you can place it in the Space Station )

Patitis likes this.
  12. sonic5202

sonic5202 Industrial Terraformer

Beta please

13. This SpaceStations as endgame for Guilds / Groups will work awesome for Big Servers! :love:
    This can then make possible the creation of social-hubs in a server with several CLANS. Hurray ^_^

14. Clam-King

Clam-King Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I believe this Magikarp expresses my enjoyment of the space stations. Magikarp.png

15. Decer304

Decer304 Star Wrangler

I like the idea of a "Guild" Maybe a interstellar market or you could join a team there? It would definatly make a good spawn or hub area for mutiplayer.

16. Zoro the Gallade

Zoro the Gallade Big Damn Hero

It took me a while to realize that the dark area in the first image was the silhouette of a massive vessel. I have only one word for that...

WANT!

17. Amarath

Amarath Space Spelunker

I would love to be able to build a space station and have it be fully customizable, like say you start with a Box and an Airlock, and you have to put on a space suit and add everything yourself.

also abandoned? derelict ships and space stations would make for interesting exploration areas and or encounters with hostile aliens.

Zereth Deagroth likes this.
  18. Glitch1500

Glitch1500 Aquatic Astronaut

You guys are putting too much atmosphere into the game, seriously, when I first start up StarBound and play it, I'm going to have an emotional attack!
    Kidding of course, these small little things you guys add to make the game that much more special are appreciated by all of us, if you asked me to work on a Sunday, I would have moaned and gone back to sleep! :laugh:

19. Sophisticated Mayhem

Sophisticated Mayhem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh MAN I want this. Repurposing it as a guild hall is brilliant! I mean, we'll have a homeworld, but sometimes you don't want to travel at light speed for 30 minutes and would rather just head to the local guild hall, right?

20. Every update make me more and more happy I decided to buy this game.